Ft Lauderdale Supershuttle Clarification

norcalal

SupperShuttle does not pick up at the airport, but they will take you from the cruise terminal TO the airport.

They will also provide service from your hotel to the pier.

Cost is a little more than taxi, but able to get confirmed reservation. Have always had problems with accessible transportation from hotel to pier as we tend to stay close and the taxi drivers want the longer trips.

I'm sorry you experienced that, but I have to say we always stay near to the cruise terminal and never had a problem getting an accessible taxi.

Thanks Kitty...but I assume that you are talking about Ft Lauderdale. This is our first time there. Based on bad luck in Seattle, San Diego, and Long Beach, I wanted to eliminate a possible headache.

Hi,

I recently completed a cruise (last week) where I flew into FLL and cruised out of Miami.

Super Shuttle can not pick you up at FLL. I booked Go Airport Shuttle to get me ftom FLL to my Miami hotel but that was a waist of time. They use the same accessible Yellow Cabs that are readily available at the Taxi stand. I would have been on my to my hotel sooner if I didn't have to deal with a middleman.

I used Super Shuttle from my hotel to the port and from the port to MIA after the cruise. I was more than happy with their service. They really have their act together when it comes to accessible transportation and I will definitely use them on my next cruise.

Archived