Mariner concierge Luca, where is he?

39august

I contacted Luca last week asking about new menus and he answered my e-mail. Now I get an e-mail from a Sebastion Henter saying he will be the concierge on our cruise March 3. Does anyone have information about why Luca is not on Mariner this week and next, as he definitely was on board last week. And he told me in Dec. that he planned to be on MOS until she goes to Asia. Luca is a great guy and concierge, one of the best we have ever experienced. I am so disappointed that he will not be on board next week. He arranges special departure for gold card pax so we virtually just walk off the ship with very little lines to contend with.

The majority of crew have been changed to an Asian crew to prepare for the repositioning to Asia. They have gradually been moved to other ships since the Mariner's arrival in Galveston in November.

Some of the crew have taken vacation prior to working on another ship and others have already moved to other ships. I will assume it depends on their contract as to when and where they move.

Archived