Chef's table on Refection

bob112

Is there a special wine dinner or "Chef's table" on Reflection? If so, how can i get reservations? We are sailing March 2nd.

Welcome to cruise critic.

I would check with the Maitre'd at Murano as soon as you board to sign up if they are going to have one.

We were on Equinox last November TA and had a nice dinner in Murano. We signed up for the Chef's Table that they were going to hold a week later on one of the sea days. Personally, it was a big disappointment as they served basically the same food that was on the menu at Murano. Additionally, you had a champagne toast prior to dinner in Michael's, then white & red wine during dinner. Additionally, we got their (500 lb :)) cookbook to bring home with us. The cost per couple was $279 and for a single $199.

My recommendation would be to have a meal in Murano, Tuscan Grill, and Qsine on three different evenings, spend $50 for the cookbook, and you'll break even and have a much better dining experience.

Archived