No ROLL CALLS on Pacific Jewel?

Good Morning All

Im just checking for the last week or so (Could be months?) I can not see a single rollcall for the Jewel:confused::confused: Surely one would think there would be folk out there cruising on her...

I was thinking it was all our computers but we see the Dawn roll calls etc....Could you have a look and see if you can see them... (maybe this is a sign not to go on her:()

Thanks

We really enjoyed our one and only cruise on Pacific Jewel and would happily cruise on her again.

There was a roll call for our cruise but only about 3 people posting on it as most use facebook and apparently there was a huge following on facebook. I'm not a member of fb and don't choose to become one so I missed out on all the conversations. My husband started following it as he is a fb member but gave up after a while as most posts were what someone had for breakfast and where they were etc. He couldn't handle it. Perhaps there had been helpful and friendly posts like on cc....but he never experienced any.

mummyrose, all the Pacific Jewel rollcalls are here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=566

If you cant see any roll calls on that page, have a look at the bottom of the page where it says "Display Options"

Under that it says ""Sorted By", "Sort Order", "From The""

Click on the drop down box under "From The" and click on "Beginning" and then click on "Show threads", then all the rollcalls will show up.

If you still cant find a rollcall for your cruise, then you might need to start a thread :)

PS: if your trying to access the rollcalls on your phone / cant see the "Display Options" box, then you will need to use a computer.

Hope this helps :)

The cruise we were on - in 2011 - I actually started the roll call .... and a couple of people joined. It wasn't a busy roll call but was very helpful as one poster had been to all the islands several times so was able to give very good advice.

Start one and see if anyone responds.....

Thanks Kiwi Cruiser :) works a treat!!!! (Just needed hubby home to work it out if it wasnt for you...a big thankyou!!! (Hmmm up for new passport here and now they are little shorties with expiry of 5 years - and I have to find a current Nz passport holder to sign aka hand over their passports details...wow times have changed lol)

Archived