Spare ribs at Coco cay?

geovet

I have read that rcc has BBQ including ribs at coco. I wonder if they will have the same food for carnival.

Also, I am booked for one of these cruises and found no excursions listed for the island. Again, it is ran by rcc so I wonder if you just have to wait until I get there.

I hope some of the first people going there with carnival report back with their experience.

Thanks

I have read that rcc has BBQ including ribs at coco. I wonder if they will have the same food for carnival.

Also, I am booked for one of these cruises and found no excursions listed for the island. Again, it is ran by rcc so I wonder if you just have to wait until I get there.

I hope some of the first people going there with carnival report back with their experience.

Thanks

I would assume that food would be provided by CCL. I could be wrong though, my wife says it happens.

RCCL uses food brought off the ship at CoCo Cay, so unless CCL usually serves ribs at HMC, then you won't have them at CoCo Cay. RCCL's buffet usually has ribs, chicken, burgers and hot dogs, mac & cheese, a variety of salads and desserts. If you reserve one of the private cabanas, your menu is upgraded to include grilled to order steaks, chicken, fish, shrimp and lobster tails. But again, this is all provided from the ship.

The people on Coco Cay or as CCL is calling it Little Stirrup Cay, do not cook any food for the passengers. It all comes from the ship.

Not exactly true. While the food comes from the ship it is actually cooked on the island. There are large grills set up in the dining areas and the burgers, chicken etc are cooked right there. The ribs however are precooked onboard and finished on the islands grills.

Archived