Solstice Elite Lounge?

Doing my first Celebrity Solstice cruise early next year, and I'm wondering as an RCL Diamond member, does the ship have a special lounge for its Elite Captain's Club members, like the Diamond Lounge on RCL. :confused:

And if so, where is it located. :confused:

Thanks in anticipation,

MP.

Solstice (and to my knowledge any Celebrity ship) does not have a dedicated Elite lounge. Breakfast is served in Michael's Club (continental plus specialty coffee) and there are drinks/canapes from 5 -7 pm most evenings, either in the same place or if there are a lot of Elite passengers in a roped off area of the Sky Lounge. If the ship is "over-run" with Elites, I have heard of them being provided with 3 drink vouchers each to use instead of the get together.

Solstice (and to my knowledge any Celebrity ship) does not have a dedicated Elite lounge. Breakfast is served in Michael's Club (continental plus specialty coffee) and there are drinks/canapes from 5 -7 pm most evenings, either in the same place or if there are a lot of Elite passengers in a roped off area of the Sky Lounge. If the ship is "over-run" with Elites, I have heard of them being provided with 3 drink vouchers each to use instead of the get together.

Thanks for your response, Aussieflyer. Much appreciated.

MP.

Archived