First time sailing with DCL (question about cabin)...

WitchyWoman14

Hey everyone. My husband & I wanted to take out daughter on a Disney Cruise when she turns 3, so we have booked the Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy leaving on my daughter's birthday next year! I've only cruised with Carnival and always heard great things about the aft balconies. My parents are going with us so we're currently holding rooms 6190 & 6192. Has anyone been in either of those rooms? I've figured out they are rght there with the flag pole. Are the rooms noisy? Are there any issues with soot? Do you know if there is a divider curtain between the Queen sized bed & the sleeper sofa? Are there 2 catagory 5E rooms you would recommend over our current rooms?

If anyone has any pictures, I would love to see them!

Sorry for all the questions & thanks everyone! :o

The disboards have pictures and also there is a link to where you can view stateroom reports about specific rooms (up at the top of the forum). Its very helpful! 5E are very popular and seems that everyone loves them.

Have a great cruise :)

Hey everyone. My husband & I wanted to take out daughter on a Disney Cruise when she turns 3, so we have booked the Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy leaving on my daughter's birthday next year! I've only cruised with Carnival and always heard great things about the aft balconies. My parents are going with us so we're currently holding rooms 6190 & 6192. Has anyone been in either of those rooms? I've figured out they are rght there with the flag pole. Are the rooms noisy? Are there any issues with soot? Do you know if there is a divider curtain between the Queen sized bed & the sleeper sofa? Are there 2 catagory 5E rooms you would recommend over our current rooms?

If anyone has any pictures, I would love to see them!

Sorry for all the questions & thanks everyone! :o

We were right next door in 6182.we loved this location. No one running in the halls. Great views! Convenient location. Easy access to main dining, cabanas, & pools.

The people that had that room loved it!

Some pretty good vibration the first night and when docking!

I haven't been in these particular staterooms, but there is always a heavy divider curtain between the queen bed and the rest of the room. I use it to keep the light from the verandah out of my eyes in the morning but also serves as a nice room separator when you have more than 2 in the room.

Archived