Legend balconies

highlandshores

This will be the first time cruising with Seabourn. We are looking at doing the Legend cruising the "Mediterranean Gems". My concern is that there is no real balcony. We do a balcony on every cruise. What do you think? Is this a big deal on this ship or not. Thinking I could just open the door and pull up a couple of chairs, but truly not the same. HELP

This will be the first time cruising with Seabourn. We are looking at doing the Legend cruising the "Mediterranean Gems". My concern is that there is no real balcony. We do a balcony on every cruise. What do you think? Is this a big deal on this ship or not. Thinking I could just open the door and pull up a couple of chairs, but truly not the same. HELP

IMO it doesn't matter. You're never far from the deck and the deck isn't overcrowded. If you were talking a larger ship, perhaps. Prior to my Seabourn cruise I'd only done balcony. I found on the Pride I could easily do without.

I am on the Legend for twenty nights in the Med this summer.

I always have a B2 balcony just because I like to open the sliding door and look out when leaving port.The size of this ship and the excellent crew are the thing here not a balcony that you can sit out on.

Archived