New eight day Southern Carib. cruises for Dream !!!!

bguppies

So where can you find the dates for the new cruises? I dont' see them on the website yet and I'm really curious!

I've been getting my info from my PVP

I put the available dates for the 8 day eastern at the top.

I'll re-read the southern e-mail I got and check the dates.

Bill

I've been getting my info from my PVP

I put the available dates for the 8 day eastern at the top.

I'll re-read the southern e-mail I got and check the dates.

Bill

That would be great...southern is what I would like to know!

and the 8 day Eastern port times...

Departure dates available are 5/17/14; 9/5/14; 10/17/14; 12/19/14; 2/20/15; 3/20/15

Fri- Port Canaveral

Sat - Sea Day

Sun - Grand Turk 7AM-2PM

Mon - St. Thomas Noon -8PM

Tue - Tortola 8AM-6PM

Wed - St. Maarten 8AM-4PM

Thu - Sea Day

Fri - Sea Day

Sat - Port Canaveral

Nice to see a Tortola cruise with longer times in port. Last time didnt have enough time in Virgin Gorda

Looks like the Dream cruises for 2014/2015 will be up on the website later today, when you narrow the search to those dates the Dream shows as an option, but then no cruises are found (ususally this means they are currently loading the info) Also looks like the Triumph cruises will be added today too for the same reason.

Looks like the Dream cruises for 2014/2015 will be up on the website later today, when you narrow the search to those dates the Dream shows as an option, but then no cruises are found (ususally this means they are currently loading the info) Also looks like the Triumph cruises will be added today too for the same reason.

Hope so - it was like that yesterday, too. Course I'm ready for the schedule for the rest of 2014 to come out for all the ships. Christmas 2014 is not that far away in the grand scheme of things :D

Departure dates available are 5/17/14; 9/5/14; 10/17/14; 12/19/14; 2/20/15; 3/20/15

Fri- Port Canaveral

Sat - Sea Day

Sun - Grand Turk 7AM-2PM

Tue - Tortola 8AM-6PM

Thu - Sea Day

Fri - Sea Day

Sat - Port Canaveral

I love this intinerary, a full day in TORTOLA (or Jost Van Dyke ;) )

:D

Whoo Hoo, I've been waiting for June 2014 dates to open up out of Port Canaveral. I check about 20 times a day.;)

I'm trying to find the Grand Turk, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Tortola itinerary for 2014 and it's not showing yet past April 2014, or is it me??

I'm trying to find the Grand Turk, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Tortola itinerary for 2014 and it's not showing yet past April 2014, or is it me??

Don't actually see them yet but have have heard they will be opening very shortly. So now I am checking 40 times a day:o

Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk.

The newest itinerary does not include Nassau, which is part of the excitement.

The day you would have spent in Nassau, is spent at sea getting southern.

Bill

We are all over this itinerary.

Fri- Port Canaveral

Sat - Sea Day

Sun - Grand Turk 7AM-2PM

Tue - Tortola 8AM-6PM

Thu - Sea Day

Fri - Sea Day

Sat - Port Canaveral

Yes, I want to do this itinerary. Hopefully it lines up with our spring break in March 2015

I'm exciting about the Tortola itinerary too! Is this an alternating cruise, Tortola and island one week, Aruba and other islands the next, because I would be all over a back-to-back!!

They do an 8 day cruise, then a 5 day cruise, then another 8 day cruise. So if you wanted to do both itineraries, you would have to be on the ship for 21 days.

Ok, I'll just concentrate on the Tortola cruise, since they have FINALLY found a way to stay there longer than 6 hours!! In fact, I'd need to stop there twice, once for a trip to the Baths, another for Painkiller at Jost Van Dyke (too bad these islands are in the complete opposite direction).

Ok, I'll just concentrate on the Tortola cruise, since they have FINALLY found a way to stay there longer than 6 hours!! In fact, I'd need to stop there twice, once for a trip to the Baths, another for Painkiller at Jost Van Dyke (too bad these islands are in the complete opposite direction).

I know what you mean! We went to the Baths on our last trip there on the Freedom, but like you said, we were just there 6 hours!

what ports would you suggest?

back to the panama canal......costa rica.....bonaire instead of cozumel....and then the cayman islands. 8 days. Always warm. Went on the freedom three times when it had those ports..exception of bonaire.

My PVP sent me the port times for Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk...

12-6-2014 Sat. Port Canavaeral

12-7-2014 Sun. Sea Day

12-8-2014 Mon. Sea Day

12-9-2014 Tue. Aruba 1PM-10PM

12-10-2014 Wed. Curacao 8AM-4PM

12-11-2014 Thu. Sea Day

12-12-2014 Fri. Grand Turk 8AM-4PM

12-13-2014 Sat. Sea Day

12-14-2014 Sun. Port Canaveral

Love those times in Port....

I dunno, like to see 4 ports on 8 night so that if one gets canceled, still go to three places. Grand Turk could be canceled for wind and then you have 2 ports and 5 sea days.

Wonder why they don't stop at DR like the Freedom Southern? Dream too big?

I dunno, like to see 4 ports on 8 night so that if one gets canceled, still go to three places. Grand Turk could be canceled for wind and then you have 2 ports and 5 sea days.

I too would like (require) 4 ports on an 8 night cruise. Love the Dream but not the itinerary...

I don't think its a size issue, as the Breeze stops at the DR on its Southern Route.

I think it is the fact that Port Canaveral is farther up North, than Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. So it takes longer to get to the ports.

Archived