New eight day Southern Carib. cruises for Dream !!!!

bguppies

Why is the first full week in April 2015 (7-day, Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk) so much more expensive that the first full week in April 2014 (7-day, Nassau, St Thomas, and St Maarten)? Is it the itinerary, or is that week a more common spring break week in 2015 than 2014 because Easter 2015 is April 5 and Easter 2014 is later in the month? I'm guessing the latter, even though both are spring break weeks for us. Which means that whatever itinerary the Breeze has for that week in 2015 is going to be even more expensive, I assume.

Yup, it's because it is Easter. The April 2015 isn't even the new itinerary.

blah.

I can't find anything yet for us to book for 2014, let alone 2015. Hoping better itineraries/dates show up soon.

I decided to book the Explorer out of Bayonne for April 2014. I gave up Tortola but I'm going to Bermuda and St. Maarten. I know I'm going to get hit with high airfare if I book the Dream over the holiday (Easter) like I did this past Thanksgiving.

My DW and I booked the 8 Day on Oct 4, 2014 to Aruba and locked in a balcony on deck 11 for about $2600.00 including taxes and gratuities. We booked it the day after we heard about the new itineraries on our local news. We live about 20 minutes away form Port Canaveral and hear about all the updates on the news. Hope everyone can get on.

I'm wanting to book, but I think I might wait and book on board in May on the Liberty so that I can get the OBC. Also, fingers crossed and hoping that more 2014 itineraries will be released by then and bring the cost down some. I think it might be high at the moment bc there are so few May 2014 and on itineraries out. But I am dying to try a cove balcony!

Archived