Upgrade... Available on board?

New to Thomson... We have booked an inside cabin for our next cruise on Celebration in the Red Sea.

As other companies does it possible to do an upgrade while on board ( if cabins available of course).

It's the first time we don't choose our cabin while booking so wondering is such chance is available.

Thank you

New to Thomson... We have booked an inside cabin for our next cruise on Celebration in the Red Sea.

As other companies does it possible to do an upgrade while on board ( if cabins available of course).

It's the first time we don't choose our cabin while booking so wondering is such chance is available.

Thank you

you have one chance and thats no chance, ive never heard of them offering upgrades unless they have cocked up your booking and need to move you.

No I've not heard of it either. You say you haven't chosen your cabin but it might be worth considering paying £42 to select a particular cabin so you know where it is. People on here could advise you on which areas are worth avoiding if you want more information.

When we went on the Latin Gems cruise on the Dream, there was a notice where we registered our payment card, had our photos taken for identity etc. to say that it was impossible to upgrade on that cruise because it was full. Its the first I have seen, but who knows.....

When we went on the Latin Gems cruise on the Dream, there was a notice where we registered our payment card, had our photos taken for identity etc. to say that it was impossible to upgrade on that cruise because it was full. Its the first I have seen, but who knows.....

We saw that both weeks we were onboard last year at Reception but then the ship was definitely full. I would imagine if you were allowed & you did upgrade, Thomson would still charge you a significant fee to do so so you may as well just book the cabin you want before you go on the cruise

Welcome to the Thomson board Massimo & Silvia.

Thomson seem to do everything possible to fill all the cabins on their cruises so it will be unlikely there will be spare cabins at the time of sailing. Much safer to upgrade whilst there is a choice of cabins available if this is what you want.

Malc.

you have one chance and thats no chance, ive never heard of them offering upgrades unless they have cocked up your booking and need to move you.

Haha, love that , at least with Thomson we know where we stand and no messing ! ! :D:D

Thomson cruises for true brits, no nonsense ;);)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk

Thank you for your replies.

Just seen the cruise should be not full... Now offering 500£ less the price we paid... With the same price we should now almost take a suite.

But no price protection on Thomson.

today they called us asking if we were interested fon an upgrade but paying... Really unfair such a call while we have paid much more the cost they are now offering.. Maybe this Easter cruise not full..

Archived