Sea Lions Nassau vs. St. Thomas-HELP!

I couldn't figure out which ports of call to put this under but since its about the excursions through NCL I thought, " hey the common denominator is NCL so I'm posting it here". :confused:

Really want to do the Sea Lion Swim. I've noticed it's offered in Nassau(Blue Lagoon) and St. Thomas(Coral World) which is best? They are roughly around the same price. Has anyone done both?

I've read threads that commented on both but not one which compared the two.

Thanks.....and please forgive if in posted the wrong pace.:o

Thank You!

I hope someone can help you. I wonder if you done one sea lion encounter you've seen them all. Have you tried to look at TripAdvisor.com and see what people have said over there? It might give you more insight. Otherwise I would go and look at company websites for the two places and see what they say about themselves. You might also be able to book independently and then be able to do both islands for the same price as one NCL excursion!

I couldn't figure out which ports of call to put this under but since its about the excursions through NCL I thought, " hey the common denominator is NCL so I'm posting it here". :confused:

Really want to do the Sea Lion Swim. I've noticed it's offered in Nassau(Blue Lagoon) and St. Thomas(Coral World) which is best? They are roughly around the same price. Has anyone done both?

I've read threads that commented on both but not one which compared the two.

Thanks.....and please forgive if in posted the wrong pace.:o

Thank You!

Hi, GF and I did Coral World sea lion swim. It's fun!!! When we did it(May 2011)it was My GF and I and another couple. That's it. We even got extra time. I booked it myself by calling Coral World and paid for it, then took a shuttle from the ship, checked in and voila, done. They also have an aquarium, sea turtles and a small, gift shop and food. Great little place.

Thanks everyone for our replies. I was too wondering if you did one you've done them all. Both look exciting. I believe dolphins are overrated....sea lions are were you are going to have all the fun:p:D:D

My favorite mammal since I was a little girl. Can't wait!!

The Sea Lion encounter at Blue Lagoon is awesome and so is the property. We really enjoyed it. We have done both and also did the one at Atlantis in Nassau. Blue Lagoon wins hands down and you can buy the photos and videos at a very reasonable price.

The Sea Lion encounter at Blue Lagoon is awesome and so is the property. We really enjoyed it. We have done both and also did the one at Atlantis in Nassau. Blue Lagoon wins hands down and you can buy the photos and videos at a very reasonable price.

Thanks so much for this info! We were torn but this does it!!

Cherie

Yes me too! We are going to try and book the Blue Lagoon but if not try the St. Thomas. We don't cruise for another year(592 days ugh:mad:)etc. but I do know all the good excursions go FAST!!

I'm planning my "Getaway". Can't wait!!!:D:D:p

Archived