The "Jewel"

tambo913

We're booked on the NE/Canada Oct. 21st 11 day sail. I know exactly how you feel about seeing the Jewel. I can't wait for the first REAL reviews and pictures. Shoreguy is going to be bombarded with questions when he gets back. He's taking one of the earliest trips...the transAtlantic. I hope he takes notes...so he won't have to wait for our questions. I think he pretty much knows what questions we'll need answered. (oh Shoreguy......yoohoo.....are you listening???)

Happy cruising!

We're booked on the 4/30/06 Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona! We can't wait! The Jewel looks awesome. Can't wait to see the actual pics and read reviews from those that get to sail on her first!

Happy Cruising All!

Michele :)

Hi,

I have booked the 2 night mini cruise on August 6th. and I am also going for 2 weeks in November 27th-Dec 4th.

I am so looking forward to seeing her and having a good look around.

I am going to get lots of photographs for you all to see.

Lisa:D

we are with shoreguy on the transatlantic and we have a board member (sailingdutchman) who is also with us on the cruise ,who is at the shipyard this morning hopefully taking lots of photos for us all. as the Jewel undocks from the hall onto the pier and sees the light for the first time.Everything seems to be on schedule.

Archived