Booking shore excursions online

karessamom

Hey I have a question concerning shore excursions. I booked some shore excursions online a few days ago, however, i've never recieved a confirmation number. Do they give you one? The amt. has been deducted from my acct. and the status on the order says confirmed but no confirmation number. In the shore excursions FAQ section under booking shore excursions it says that you will have a confirmation number on the order screen so far none does anyone else have this problem?

If you click on the view/edit shore excursions under your itinerary, it will show an order number. The order number appears to me to be your booking # followed by 001,002,003 etc. depending on how many excursions you have booked. I don't know if this the number you are asking about, but that is what is showing up on mine.

If you click on the view/edit shore excursions under your itinerary, it will show an order number. The order number appears to me to be your booking # followed by 001,002,003 etc. depending on how many excursions you have booked. I don't know if this the number you are asking about, but that is what is showing up on mine.

I got that number to but i didn't know if it was your confirmation number--apparently that's the only number you get. Just wanted to make sure everything was go.

When I booked my excursions through CCL I printed out the itinerary that showed the shore excursion. I never did get a booking number that I was aware of.

They dropped the tickets off in my cabin the first night.

I just got back from the Fantasy cruise last week. I booked excursions online and had no problem. i just printed the last page when i booked the excursions. we received our tickets at the terminal at the fun pass counter when we also received our boarding cards and room cards. Have fun.:) :)

Archived