Captain Bob - Speedboat/Beach/Snorkel & Planes

boleynkid

Just booked with Captain Bob for a tour on 7th April, looks great and looks as though it covers much of the island in a day. His replies to our enquiries have been prompt and informative and hopefully we will even get the chance to see a couple of planes land as the tour is on a Sunday so maybe the airport will be a bit busier.

Looking forward to it already.

Just returned from the Oasis of the Seas Feb 23rd cruise. We were in St Maarten on Wednesday the 27th. I booked an excursion with CPT Bob for a large group. To a person we all said it was the highlight of the trip. At no time were we concerned about getting back to the ship. Our ship departed at 5:00 pm and we were instructed to be on board no later than 4:30. CPT Bob asked when we were do back and had us at the dock at 3:45. It is a 5 minute walk to the ship from where he docked. You can see it setting right there when you pull up. If getting back to the ship on time is your only concern as to booking with CPT Bob or not I would make a reservation. It is not a problem and if you don't you will miss out on what I would consider one of the primer excursions in the Caribbean! Simply incredible!

Archived