Things To Do On A Second Visit

takevtr1

We will be a group of 10 ranging in age from 20-73. All can get around without any issues, although I don't think some of us will be rock climbing....

Most of us will be visiting this great island for a second time. First time around, we did the usual typical "island tour" This time we want something a little different, say about 3-4 hours long, followed by beach time of about 2 hours and of course some shopping.

What would you recommend?????? We don't have an issue re-visiting some of the top things to seeand do, but would also like to do things that we did not have time for on our first visit.

Thank you in advance,

Perhaps seeing the island from the water on a catamaran would be of interest to your group. I have two other suggestions. One would be to visit the village of Grand Case. Plenty to do here with boutique shopping, restaurants, 2 beaches and the Tijon perfume factory where you can take a lesson and create your own scent. There is also a watersports company that does snorkeling trips out to the nearby Creole Rock. Plenty for everyone to enjoy all close by each other pretty much within a 10 to 15 minute walk down one main street.

Lotterie Farm would be my other suggestion. Some can hike, others can zip line, there's a pool as well and up to 10 people can enjoy a private cabana for the day for 200 euros. With a private cabana rental you get discounts off of the food and other activities. Take a look @ http://www.loteriefarm.com/

Hi All,

sorry for not prvoviding more info.

Our last visit did include a tour with Joyce Prince. WE had a great time and would love to use her again. We did the typical island tour and spent time at Maho Beach with the planes landing.

I am looking for something else to do that we could tell Joyce what we want to do.

I find it easier to give the tour person things that we want to do rather than letting them tell us.

Any Joyce was great and would like to use her again......

We are 10 people so not sure if she has a van large enough for us.

Archived