No Meet & Mingle link

Newbie41

Hi,

I just found something, or should I say not found something that I find disappointing. On the CC site under forums there is a meet & mingle option. http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/?src=nav. When I click on it there are several cruiselines listed, but Carnival isn't one of them. Does anybody know why Carnival isn't included?

I know about that, but there is an actual meet & mingle link that other cruise lines are listed on, but not Carnival. If you arrow on forums there is a drop down list and meet & mingle is one of the options. When you click on it all the major cruiselines are listed, but Carnival isn't.

Carnival isn't included because Carnival does not participate. If you want a meet and greet then someone on your roll call will have to set it up. Carnival does not automatically set up a meet and greet for cruise critic members.

When we sailed Celebrity all you had to do was go to a page on Celebrity's website and click your sailing date and that you were with Cruise Critic and give your information. Celebrity set up a Meet and Greet, a luncheon, helped with the slot pull, all kinds of things...it was awesome! There were over 150 CC people that attended.

Carnival doesn't conduct official Cruise Critic Meet and Mingles.

Instead, they commensed setting up a room for Cruise Critic members and set up a place and time, and posted it in the Funtimes. This may have fallen apart by now due to lack of interest.

You can go one step further and post something on the John Heald Facebook page and he will pass it off to the ship if you intend on doing something bigger than just a meeting place, like a party with cocktails, for a set fee.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/JohnHeald?fref=ts

Archived