legend premium balcony noise ?

myself,my husband, and his mom are going on legend booking soon looking at rooms 7301 and 6279. both are premium balconies near the elevators my hubby is a fairly light sleeper is noise going to be a problem? any help and advice would be great thanks :o

We just got off of the Legend this morning. We were in an extended balcony room 7164, which was not near an elevator. However, I wanted to let you know that we did have a lot of noise from the people above us letting the balcony door slam every time we went in and out. It shook our whole room. I don't know if there was a problem with that door specifically and it slammed any more or less than our balcony door, but it was very loud. They woke me up every morning at around 6 or 7 when they must have woke up. My husband and son slept right through it. If I had it to do all over again, I would have gotten a room on the 8th floor instead and dealt with the possible noise from above.

myself,my husband, and his mom are going on legend booking soon looking at rooms 7301 and 6279. both are premium balconies near the elevators my hubby is a fairly light sleeper is noise going to be a problem? any help and advice would be great thanks :o

We are booked in 6279 on Legend in May. I've Googled 6279, 7301, and the one on 8 (can't remember cabin # of that corresponding one!) and everyone seems to rave about how quiet the cabins are, even with the proximity to the elevators. Hoping they are right! I'm a light sleeper too, so I didn't want to deliberately choose a cabin that might be any noisier than another.

I don't have an answer to you question. Just noticed we were neighbors. :) Im From Fort Smith!

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi nice to find someone local on here. :) its always nice to meet new people. on our last cruise we met a great couple from nebraska. i wish i could convince my hubby to go on more cruises

that is a nice balcony but i really like the extra space. and i believe the empty space next to it on the deck plans is an ac unit. we had one next to our room on our last cruise and could feel the noise and vibrations quite a bit which made it hard to sleep

hi nice to find someone local on here. :) its always nice to meet new people. on our last cruise we met a great couple from nebraska. i wish i could convince my hubby to go on more cruises

I have 4 more booked for the remainder of the year. My next being in September with my daughter.

I tried to talk someone else into sailing with me but she didn't want to. Her loss. On my Magic sailing it was amazing to me to find out the woman sitting right next to me on the Carnival shuttle was also from Fort Smith, and she just so happened to be 2 cabins down from

Me. :). Seemed pretty cool.

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is a nice balcony but i really like the extra space. and i believe the empty space next to it on the deck plans is an ac unit. we had one next to our room on our last cruise and could feel the noise and vibrations quite a bit which made it hard to sleep

the space NEXT to the bowling alley balcinies are steward closets. This is where the sheets are- the ice machines. and everything else. Steward locks the room at midnight-

Archived