freedom of the seas cabin 6710 or 6410

Hello, Hubby and I have only done one cruise on the carnival dream cove balcony. We chose that balcony as hubby has the thing for heights and he felt comfortable in the cove as it was more closed in and his knees weren't shaking. So does anyone have a picture of the actual balcony for either of these cabins? I'm thinking he might be able to handle the higher deck if these cabins are more enclosed. I hope this makes sense and someone can help me out. We are ready to go on another cruise but want one out of Port Canaveral and would like to try this ship.

Thanks so much...

Have you tried to google the cabin numbers? I did that with mine and it even helped me locate CC threads. Best of luck!;) side note- there were some negatives on my room but my DH remembered it from a Cabin crawl and he was thrilled! Everyone's wants/needs are different, so read with an open mind.

So I googled it and found this already...http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/2004-freedom-aft-cabin-question-should-i-change.html#b

I would not want it, it clear enough view but then again, maybe just what you want (a little more shade, not so open)

So I googled it and found this already...http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/2004-freedom-aft-cabin-question-should-i-change.html#b

I would not want it, it clear enough view but then again, maybe just what you want (a little more shade, not so open)

Thankyou so much for answering and taking the time to search yourself. I was hoping for a better pic of the balcony but it gives me an idea of what it is like looking out. I was looking more for what it would be like sititing on the balcony because of my hubbys fear of heights. I thought there would be more people responding to this thread, hmmm. I will keep searching.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1243520

This is an old link which shows the balcony of 6410 looking down onto a crew deck below. There's quite a lot of super structure around, so on the face of it, it looks an ideal choice for someone not keen on heights...

The narrative of the cabin however doesn't make it sound too appealing however, and there might be someone else out there who's stayed in the cabin more recently than this review...

Archived