Gluten Free Beer

Dee777

Careful on how much information you give those that don't have a clue it just might burnout the last few brain cells they have to work with.:rolleyes: That would not get them Faster To The Fun!

If you only knew the truth. Smh

Guess if you get a yeast infection that would be like suicide right >_<

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Careful on how much information you give those that don't have a clue it just might burnout the last few brain cells they have to work with.:rolleyes: That would not get them Faster To The Fun!

No idea why you would post this as it makes absolutely no sense but hey, each to their own. Gluten free anything is always more expensive, beer included - would people want to pay even more for it - if they do then they should be able to contact Carnival and order it but at their cost. It would not be something that would stocked in any great amount as only a certain few would require it

No idea why you would post this as it makes absolutely no sense but hey, each to their own. Gluten free anything is always more expensive, beer included - would people want to pay even more for it - if they do then they should be able to contact Carnival and order it but at their cost. It would not be something that would stocked in any great amount as only a certain few would require it

If I've learned anything about eating GF it is that I either pay dearly for a GF item, or go without. I would pay extra for GF beer on board so I don't have to go without.

do a little reading bashlin, so you don't sound so dumb

thanks in advance

Hey, nothing wrong with jumping on the bandwagon! Stay in it!

I just wish I invented the "gluten" test :-(

I'd take all your money

The Op said not having the beer is bs, I'll try to word my sentences more careful.. Why are the gluten people so defensive :confused:

I was just saying not enough people have this issue to warrant carnival stocking and maintaining inventory on the type of beer.. See what I ment to say now?

Got it....

Archived