GAPearl's Second Valor Review- Solo Southern Caribbean Cruise! (2/24/13)

gapearl

As much fun as I had writing this, I'm glad I'm finally done! I can finally have my life back to get some things done around the house and get back to the gym to work on my abs for the next cruise. Thanks to everyone for reading, for the comments, positive feedback, nice words, etc. I hope those of you sailing soon will post a review so I can live vicariously through you as you have lived through me the last two weeks. More review coming from GAPearl in 6 months when I sail on the Breeze!

Good night y'all! :D:D:D:D:D:p

As much fun as I had writing this, I'm glad I'm finally done! I can finally have my life back to get some things done around the house and get back to the gym to work on my abs for the next cruise. Thanks to everyone for reading, for the comments, positive feedback, nice words, etc. I hope those of you sailing soon will post a review so I can live vicariously through you as you have lived through me the last two weeks. More review coming from GAPearl in 6 months when I sail on the Breeze!

Good night y'all! :D:D:D

:p

Fabulous review¡ you are just crazy lol. Kim and kanye..really?? Hahaha!

Im glad you enjoyed your carnival cruise . I especially enjoyed the fact that you didnt mentioned not one "cutback".lol

You will be on the breeze while I'll be on the breakaway...we must compare notes!:)

Thank you for taking the time to do this review.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Well, Miss GA Pearl, you've done it again ! You have captivated and fascinated the CC World once again. Loved the review, loved the photos, loved the comments especially that last blurb about Carnival. It is the Fun Ship for all ages.

Can't wait for you to hit the Breeze so you can do it once more.

We'll miss you the next six months but we'll be counting down until your next review. Thanks, again.

OMG you guys thanks for the comments and feedback! :D Y'all are great! I'm so happy you guys are staying entertained. I've been working on sorting, uploading and resizing my next group of pictures for the last 2 hours, while also trying to eat dinner and do laundry at the same time. I would respond to everyone's comments tonight, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow. It's either that or work on the next installment, and I figured you'd rather me get on to the next chapter. So here we go! :D

GA Pearl - what a wonderful and refreshing review. I am still laughing over your comments, but all in all it's a wonderful review. Sorry for crashing in, but after reading your review I'm hooked. Keep 'em coming, looks like you had a wonderful time.:D

What does subscribed mean? I see people posting this? Let me know what and how you are subscribing to, how to do it? I've really enjoyed reading Gapearl's reviews, looking at her pictures etc. We are going to be on the Valor June 30th, this will be our third cruise with this itinerary. First time on carnival valor, 2 previous cruises were on the Victory. You tell the best story, post the neatest pictures. You truly have a gift for this, maybe you should be a travel writer? We are staying at the Marriott Stellaris on Condado beach. We are arriving on Thursday so we can spend a couple days in San Juan before the cruise. I've taken notes from your review, can't wait to try some of these restaurants/bars/gasolina etc! haha You sure know how to have a good time! Your thorough reviews and posts must take you forever. I have no idea how to post a picture on here. I'm lucky to hit the reply buttons! Keep it up, most enjoyable.

Thank you for asking the question regarding "subscribe". I have no clue either and saw others mentioning it. GApearls reviews are awesome. I've laughed so much that I've almost gotten myself in trouble reading them at the job. :)

GAPearl,

THANK you so much for your thorough review of the Carnival Valor.

I really appreciate all the time it took to get this done, your pictures and your personal take on everything :)

Thanks,

Susan

I looked at the card. The driver didn't have his own personal cards...he gave me the one for the company he works for. It's Bernard...of Bernard's Tours. The driver was Sexy.

Thank you. I have seen Bernard's Tours mentioned quite often. Good to know.

gapearl, I really, really, really enjoyed your review, just as I've enjoyed reading your past reviews. Our cruise is less than 50 days away now and I'm really looking forward to it AND getting into some warmer weather. It's technically spring, but has not gotten out of the 40's and they're still calling for snow flurries. I have to admit, reading your review and seeing your pictures of sunny beaches helped. :) And I couldn't agree more with your final comments about Carnival and how some compare it to "Wal-Mart", "Motel 6", & etc. We have been on three Carnival cruises and our Valor cruise on 5/5 will be our 4th. We have never experienced the fallen down/drunken "party ship" crowds and we've always had a great time and we prefer to stick to Carnival when we do get an opportunity to cruise, which isn't very often. My biggest issue with Carnival is that they make you get off the ship at the end of the cruise. LOL!!!

I loved your review. It was very informative and so entertaining I actually had my husband reading and loving your review.Typically my husband leaves the vacation planning to me and will wait until we're on the plane to see what I've arranged but this time he wanted to be involved. This has been a great way to spend my time before our actually cruise. I can't wait until my leave on the Valor on May 5th. Thanks again.

GAPearl, that review was awesome! We are going on that cruise in July. Your review was so helpful and it has gotten me so excited for our trip. Do you have a blog? ... if not, you should. You are a great writer and your pictures are teriffic.

I looked at the card. The driver didn't have his own personal cards...he gave me the one for the company he works for. It's Bernard...of Bernard's Tours. The driver was Sexy.

You can't go wrong with a a guy named Sexy! LOL :D

I'm getting the itch to go solo again this year since I have some vacation time scheduled. But haven't decided anything yet. Speaking of land trips' date=' I went last year to Peru and did Machu Picchu. You might want to consider that depending on how much time you have. It was amazing.

Those were some great pictures. Specially the zipper! LOL I know what that's like :D[/quote']

That is on my bucket list! I actually had an invitation to go on a service/volunteer trip to Peru. It would have been the end of next month. A 4 day Machu Picchu hike would be at the end of the trip. The cost wasn't too bad, about $1,400 for everything, including air fare, but I already had this cruise booked and knew big two trips two months apart would be too much. I returned home from this cruise broker than the Ten Commandments, so I'm glad I won't have to worry about any other travel expenses so soon. Maybe next year though. Rio and Cartagena are currently at the top of the South America list.

You might be able to relate to the broken zipper, but you men have NO IDEA how it feels to have to do SQUATS to get in skinny jeans! Well, maybe a few do, but not most. :p

STANDING OVATION FOR YOU GAPEARL!!! Your review was awesome!!! It replaced reading the paper in the morning for a week lol... Thanks again for the review... I can not wait to get on the Valor in July.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you have an awesome cruise!

Man... that Shave, with the scalp and shoulder massage sounds good... I might splurge on that for myself

You should! Nothing wrong with treating yourself on vacation.