Early saver/onboard credit

mailgirl1978

Ok so I have a rate of 749pp and my category is still available. The sale rate is 939pp with 250 onboard credit. Which would give me a 90obc. I asked customer service if they could give me the difference in OBC instead of me paying more since I've already paid our final payment. Does this make sense?

She couldn't really understand. If it does have any of you been able to do this?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

by my calculations, you would have to pay them $190 in order to get $250 in obc netting you $60 in obc. I'm not sure if they let you do that or not but it's a good question.

Yes you're right.. She had actually stated the sale was 909 and I didn't argue with her in hopes to get that extra 30 haha :D

It seems like I've seen people on here say that their PVP adjusted their rates...It's like the customer service girl couldn't comprehend what I was asking lol

(my PVP apparently had quit.. His extention number no longer works... Can anyone give their pvp number?) ha

If your PVP is no longer, you should tell them that and have them assign you another one. If they can adjust the rates, that would make it so much easier. When this happened to me, I had booked online without the PVP or TA. The agent didnt know what I was talking about either. I just let it go because it was a small amount of OBC.

The $250 is per cabin, not per person. So it's actually $65/pp more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

On the fine print under disclaimer it reads this: Disclaimers:

Onboard credit is provided as a refundable on-board credit to your Sail & Sign account of up to $100 per person up to a maximum of $200 per stateroom on select 3-5 day sailings and up to $225 per person up to a maximum of $450 per stateroom on select 6 day and greater sailings. Onboard credit amounts may vary by ship and sail date. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer is applicable on select sailings through December 2013. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests.

We are on a 7 day cruise.

So it's 225pp up to 450 per cabin. So yes the most we could get would be 450 but all I want is the difference... Which would be 60-90obc depending on what her computer reads at the moment lol

On the fine print under disclaimer it reads this: Disclaimers:

Onboard credit is provided as a refundable on-board credit to your Sail & Sign account of up to $100 per person up to a maximum of $200 per stateroom on select 3-5 day sailings and up to $225 per person up to a maximum of $450 per stateroom on select 6 day and greater sailings. Onboard credit amounts may vary by ship and sail date. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer is applicable on select sailings through December 2013. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests.

Depends on the rate you're booking. If you're looking at the past guest version, it comes with a max of $250. The max of $450 is on the non-past guest rate. Regardless, OP is taking $250 off of one person's rate. Even on the non-PG rate they'd only be getting $225/pp, and only if you're at least in a balcony for at least 6 days from what I can tell.

We are on a 7 day cruise.

So it's 225pp up to 450 per cabin. So yes the most we could get would be 450 but all I want is the difference... Which would be 60-90obc depending on what her computer reads at the moment lol

In that case, savings is savings, I'd go for it!

I'm getting all the sale threads confused. Sorry. :o

In that case, savings is savings, I'd go for it!

I'm getting all the sale threads confused. Sorry. :o

Haha I completely understand... I am completely obsessed and I may need professional help :D

So... I called back and talked to someone who understood what I was trying to get across.. Lol.. And it didn't work out...

It was 300 and something more and only 250 (125pp) obc....

Archived