$48.50 Balance due on Grand Suite? YES!!!

tgunn1978

We got a price drop credit on our cruise today for $300. With the $1000 Carnival gift card we won in the AWESOME-ation sweepstakes, and the $700 we have already paid,...our balance is now $48.50!!!! (There are 4 of us sharing the Grand Suite.)

Great day!!!

We got a price drop credit on our cruise today for $300. With the $1000 Carnival gift card we won in the AWESOME-ation sweepstakes, and the $700 we have already paid,...our balance is now $48.50!!!! (There are 4 of us sharing the Grand Suite.)

Great day!!!

Wow. It doesn't get much better than that. :)

Great day!!!

NICE!!! You may want to consider buying a lottery ticket ... things are certainly going your way! :)

Thanks so much everyone! We are super excited and cannot wait until we are at sea! I'm going to change my cell phone outgoing message to say,

"IM VERY SORRY THAT I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR CALL RIGHT NOW. I AM CURRENTLY SAILING THE HIGH SEAS ON A CARNIVAL FUN SHIP!"

OH YEAH! :D:p:D

Thanks so much everyone! We are super excited and cannot wait until we are at sea! I'm going to change my cell phone outgoing message to say,

"IM VERY SORRY THAT I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR CALL RIGHT NOW. I AM CURRENTLY SAILING THE HIGH SEAS ON A CARNIVAL FUN SHIP!"

OH YEAH! :D:p:D

Grats on such great deals!

And I would love to change my cell phone like that. The only problem, is usually I have to sneak away from work... if they knew I was on another vacation...hmmm....:rolleyes:

Archived