Tuxedo Rental

kboggs75

Cruising on the the Dream this October with my beautiful wife for our 10 year anniv.

Thinking about renting a Tux for the formal nights.

Is the service / tux quality on board worth it or should I rent one from home and bring it on board?

If you are just renting for one night it's cheaper to rent from Carnival (If you are an average sized person ,and they typically stock your size), than renting from outside and having to pay for a week. If you have your own, then bring that obviously..

Congrats on your 10 year..

After 11 cruises, Carnival is lucky I even get dressed anymore!

Cruising on the the Dream this October with my beautiful wife for our 10 year anniv.

Thinking about renting a Tux for the formal nights.

Is the service / tux quality on board worth it or should I rent one from home and bring it on board?

I've rented a tux onboard a few times. You need to go to a local clothing store and have them measure you for the tux. Then call the Bon Voyage Dept and give the measurements. The tux was in our room when we arrived, with two shirts. After the last Elegan evening, we returned it to the Formal shop.

The cost of the rental was equivilent to our men's stores.

The conveinance of not having to pack one or getting it pressed after pulling it out of the garment bag was nice.

Archived