Suite Embarkation and Sanctuary?

Fluffy62

Good Lord, what a stressful way to begin a cruise! :eek: I hope it works out for all of you.

Trust me I have no desire to start my cruise in "stress" mode! I'm just going by what past cruisers have said. But the main reason to get booked in the Sanctuary IS for a stress free vacation ;)

You should not be able to book anymore than one chair per person per cabin. You should not be able to ask them to "hold" a chair or chairs for other passengers who have not shown up.

If this happens, it is against policy and fair play.

Have no intention of breaking any rules.......just wanted to know if it could be done ;)

I agree in principle, but the stewards won't know how many people in your cabin. If you say 4 and pay for them on your card, they won't know until the billing person processes the little receipt you sign, and at that point I doubt they will make a point of it, if the billing person even tells them instead of just entering the charge.

As I wrote above, you should not be able to book for friends or other passengers. Passengers should only be able to book max chairs for their cabin and other passengers have to show up themselves. When I originally booked Sanctuary on a selected per day basis on a port-intensive trip, both myself and my friend had to show up early in the morning (we could not take turns getting up early to book). If anything happens other than this, it is against policy and totally not fair.

As for a B2B on the same ship, if you have booked for the full week, I have seen where the steward(s) in charge will take a res for the next week. In any case, you are also the first folks back on the ship on turnaround day.

Archived