Does the bed face the window on the Carnival Victory wrap around cabin 8428?

We just booked a family cruise leaving April 6th on the Carnival Victory. I booked cabin 8428 for my mom and I and would like to start dreaming ahead. Does anyone know if the bed faces the window in that wrap around? Thanks!

Thank you! One of my other relatives has cabin 8422 and they have a long balcony so when the divider is opened it should be really nice for everyone!

We have room 8422 booked for June sailing & friends will have 8428 & 8430. Please comment here how you liked the rooms when you get back....have fun on your cruise!!!

I promise I will post a review and more pictures. I could look at cruise pictures/cabin pictures for days just before leaving. :) We just booked this cruise on Tuesday and was lucky enough to get the wrap around and the cabin next to it with the long balcony. (which is my brother's cabin) My younger sister is also going and I am hoping that someone in an extended balcony gets an upgrade so we can slip her into that cabin from the regular balcony cabin she has. My PVP planner said to keep checking but the chance is slim to none.

• 10 months later...
Please let us know what ya'll thought about your cabins. Were they quiet?????
We're spoiled by aft wraps. On Victory, there were a couple of times I woke up around 5:30 to chairs being moved overhead. I'm a light sleeper, though, and DH never woke up. Aside from that, no noise. We booked a deck 8 aft wrap on Glory a couple of years later and had absolutely no problem with noise. In fact, we've booked the same aft wrap for this summer on Glory.:cool: (I haven't updated my signature.) Edited by nybumpkin