Carnival Paradise 3/4/13-3/9/13 Review! First time cruisers!

cranapple17

So, question...how loud was that JetPack thing? I looked them up - looks like so much fun!

I don't think it was very loud. I actually can't remember the sound it made, so it must have not been that loud, haha. It does look like fun!

Thanks for posting your review. I can't wait to get back aboard for "Five Days on Paradise" again next month.

I think the second of the two big production shows in the lounge is called "Shout". I agree that both of those shows, (Shout and Five Seconds More) are excellent!

"SKY"

Ah, Shout! Thanks. That sounds familiar now :).

Before I move on to Cozumel, here are some random things:

• We brought a power strip, which definitely came in handy. The room only had one outlet.
  • The inside rooms are definitely dark when the lights are off. If you're someone like me who doesn't like to sleep in a pitch black room, bring a night light. We ended up leaving the bathroom light on and cracking the door.
  • I never had to show an ID for drinks. I never saw anyone else being carded for drinks, either. I've been told I look like I'm still in high school, so I always have my ID when ordering alcohol, yet no one carded me. After the first night, I stopped carrying it.

Next up later today, Cozumel and the Mayan Ruins of Tulum tour!

Your ID is linked on your Sail and Sign card (with a picture!). So if you are underage, you'll just be denied in the system.

I don't think it was very loud. I actually can't remember the sound it made, so it must have not been that loud, haha. It does look like fun!

Thanks! We're thinking of Grand Cayman on our next trip...this may be one of those things we just HAVE to try :-)

Great review! The Paradise is a great ship for 1st time cruisers in my opinion... I still thought she was huge, but I wasn't completely overwhelmed. Your review brought back some great memories. Thanks!

Thank you for the review! We're sailing this same itinerary next month.

Which night do they have formal night?

Elegant night will be on your first sea day. :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Thank you for writing a review of your trip on the Paradise.

Did you have any music poolside and did you hear any bands on the ship?

Mostly they had a DJ on the Lido deck by the pools playing party music. One afternoon by the pool, they had a band playing soft rock type stuff.

Lots of the bars and lounges had bands/live music playing, though we didn't tend to hang out inside the ship very much. What we did hear while walking by sounded very good!

Mostly they had a DJ on the Lido deck by the pools playing party music. One afternoon by the pool, they had a band playing soft rock type stuff.

Lots of the bars and lounges had bands/live music playing, though we didn't tend to hang out inside the ship very much. What we did hear while walking by sounded very good!

Thanks for answering my question, pleased to hear the entertainment sounded good.

Archived