Hot -Hot - Hot

How you feeling? Hot Hot Hot......

I can't believe how hot/humid this weather has been and to think we booked a cruise to the caribbean for the end of july.... Thats the only time I really enjoy the heat is on vacations.... Am I the only one who feels like this?

Have a great day everyone :-)

Don't forget the ship has airconditioning everywhere. I don't know whether there is a solarium on your ship, but our cruise from Hawaii to Ensenada had one. It was a great place to swim and be cool away from the hot sun. The ocean around the islands is very comfortable for swimming. What else would you want on a vacation.

Yes, it's summer time again. Hard to believe it was 62 degrees for the high last Thursday in Atlanta. You've got to feel bad for the people in FL who are going through yet another tropical storm/hurricane. Some areas are still soaked from last fall.

I've looked at the normal weather for our Explorer trip in July and it makes todays temps/humidity look mild :eek: . Thank goodness for A/C!

It is hot and mushy down here! Just a little reminiscent of last summer! I just wish it were a little drier outside, so the kids could get out of the house! I hope you all have a nice weekend!!!!!:rolleyes:

we are actually having a summer this year. 2 weeks without any rain so far and it has been a school break, this never happens. It has been so warm and still that a group of 6 hot air balloons are making the most of it and just flown over my house !!! I kid you not .On the down side , the south east have had a hosepipe ban imposed already.!! :eek:

Sweltering here in Northern New England. Fortunately a bit cooler along the coast, but the HUMIDITY!!!! Window air conditioners went in yesterday. Next week we'll freeze again when highs will only be in the low 60s F. This temperature see saw is driving me crazy.

Hot? No problem. I love it. Today was opening day at the brand new, fancy city pool complex. Usually the second weekend in June is pretty iffy around here and only the very hardy try out the pool the first day.

This year the whole community had a big meet and greet as our kids sampled the new slides, water jets, spray ground, etc. We only saw them when they needed money for the concession stand (that would be during the hourly 15-minute life guard break).

How you feeling? Hot Hot Hot......

I can't believe how hot/humid this weather has been and to think we booked a cruise to the caribbean for the end of july.... Thats the only time I really enjoy the heat is on vacations.... Am I the only one who feels like this?

Have a great day everyone :-)

yup, it's been downright nasty in NJ this week!

We're headed the other way in July....to Canada

It was nice and warm this afternoon here in Plymouth, Massachusetts. However, typical New England weather brought in a seabreeze to cool things down. Hope my daughter brought a sweater with her tonight. Just wait a minute...weather will change again here in the northeast.

Yup, it's been extremely hot and humid for days here, just two hrs. east of Detroit in London, On. up to 37/38 Celcius with humidex. I think thats just over 100 Farenheit. Now it shows the temps next weekend back down to 14 Celcius which is about 64 F. how odd EH!!!

Hot and humid here in TX - supposed to be 94 today. We have had a much hotter than normal May/June. Bleck! Probably not much relief until October! Even our pool temperature is 90. Golf lessons were a sweat-fest yesterday (sorry if that was TMI!). Have a great (damp) day!

Been raining here in Eastern Kansas--we are a suburb of Kansas City. Husband has had to cancel to tennis matches because of the rain. We are suppose to start clearing off by next week and will be in the 80's. Always humid here in the summer, but better than we lived in Houston Texas.

Archived