Help me plan a day in Nassau

my1stcruise

My husband and I are early 30's and finally leaving the kids at home for our 10th anniversary (2nd cruise - but the first was 9 years ago to Canada). I was looking through the excursions offered by the cruise line, and I think we'd like to try snorkeling. We're morning people, and I'd like to try to do that first thing. After we get back, though, I'm at a loss for what to do. I've read a few posts that mention day passes to a hotel for beach access. Is this the best way to just hang out at the beach for the rest of the day? When our excursion ends, I assume they'll drop us back at the pier? Is it feasible to plan to go back on the ship for lunch and then head back out? Or is that difficult? Thanks!

We usually do an excursion in Nassau in the morning (always returned to the dock), head onto the ship for lunch, and then go out again to walk thru the Straw Market and explore the main shopping area (Bay Street).

Very easy to do and plenty of time to do it.

Have fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived