Kudos to CC Carnival Boards!

dizzy205

I have been looking around on the Royal boards, since we will be sailing soon on the Voyager, and I have a couple of questions. Some things I don't remember from a few years back. I just want to say that in looking around, some people on that board are way too quick to judge others and very quick to jump down someones throat for asking questions they think are dumb or whatever. Other things as well but who cares!

I just want to say that in the past months that I have been on the Carnival Board, you all have been very nice to me, as well as to others who have questions. Thanks to all that have helped when I needed it. Thanks to all the good advice, I used so much. Thanks for being nice.

Kudos to the Carnival Board!

Others may call us low class or other things because we cruise on Carnival but all the people I have met in person from this board have been really nice people. Glad you questions were answered and helped with your cruise. Happy sailing!

I just want to say that in the past months that I have been on the Carnival Board, you all have been very nice to me, as well as to others who have questions. Thanks to all that have helped when I needed it. Thanks to all the good advice, I used so much. Thanks for being nice.

!

Yet, you missed the meet and greet!:eek:

I have cruised Carnival a few times and found a ton of information on these boards before the last few. I have even asked questions. Now I am booked on Disney for a February 2006 cruise. I asked one question, after I looked at the somewhat limited topics on the board. I still have not gotten any replies. Kind of surprising -I am used to this board. Carnival cruisers must either be more computer savvy, sleep less at night or have fewer distractions. They certainly tend to use this board a lot more. There are some specialized Disney boards, but I have a Carnival cruise booked in May so it is easier to just go to one site for multiple boards.

Thanks for all the past help everyone.

Most of the cruisers that are cruising with Disney will be posting on the Disboards.com you may have just a good time there as you do on the carnival board. Scroll to near the bottom to get disney cruise information.

I have cruised Carnival a few times and found a ton of information on these boards before the last few. I have even asked questions. Now I am booked on Disney for a February 2006 cruise. I asked one question, after I looked at the somewhat limited topics on the board. I still have not gotten any replies. Kind of surprising -I am used to this board. Carnival cruisers must either be more computer savvy, sleep less at night or have fewer distractions. They certainly tend to use this board a lot more. There are some specialized Disney boards, but I have a Carnival cruise booked in May so it is easier to just go to one site for multiple boards..

That IS becoming a problem with this board lately. I hope they reconsider. Sometimes I have a question for this group of people, with their experience, but if it's OT, it's moved somewhere else, and then it's not read, because the experts don't go over there.

Last year, I had some Disney questions, yet I was sailing on the CARNIVAL Miracle. I was told to take my questions elsewhere, and then a whole debate started.

Others may call us low class or other things because we cruise on Carnival but all the people I have met in person from this board have been really nice people. Glad you questions were answered and helped with your cruise. Happy sailing!

i love to read post or replies defending my beloved-carnival. it is too bad they have the bad-rap of being ships for 'lower class passengers'. i think we are pretty special :) . i love the ships, passengers, crew and the members here. unless i would win a free cruise on another line i will always stick with carnival :D .

I have cruised Carnival a few times and found a ton of information on these boards before the last few. I have even asked questions. Now I am booked on Disney for a February 2006 cruise. I asked one question, after I looked at the somewhat limited topics on the board. I still have not gotten any replies. Kind of surprising -I am used to this board. Carnival cruisers must either be more computer savvy, sleep less at night or have fewer distractions. They certainly tend to use this board a lot more. There are some specialized Disney boards, but I have a Carnival cruise booked in May so it is easier to just go to one site for multiple boards.

Thanks for all the past help everyone.

Keep in mind that Disney only has two ships in their fleet while Carnival is getting ready to add number twenty-one. A lot more people cruise with Carnival thus more activity on this board.

I have been looking around on the Royal boards, since we will be sailing soon on the Voyager, and I have a couple of questions. Some things I don't remember from a few years back. I just want to say that in looking around, some people on that board are way too quick to judge others and very quick to jump down someones throat for asking questions they think are dumb or whatever. Other things as well but who cares!

Kudos to the Carnival Board!

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!!

love63.gif

LOL!!!! sign20.gif

Archived