Printout of your on-board credit - before cruise

ken85121

Is there any way to print out or see your on-board credit prior to the cruise? I don't see it listed anywhere on the Celebrity website related to my reservation.

Hi Ken,

You can ask your TA, or Celebrity (if you booked direct) to provide a copy of the "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy". This document will show any OBC's associated with your booking.

I hope this helps !

Hi Ken,

You can ask your TA, or Celebrity (if you booked direct) to provide a copy of the "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy". This document will show any OBC's associated with your booking.

I hope this helps !

Any idea where on the booking confirmation this is listed? I was wondering the same thing and I just checked mine, but I don't see it.

We had this problem, because of all the stupid codes they use it is impossible to work out exactly what is listed.

In the end Celebrity UK sent me an email copy of the OBC list which they hold on their files. This still shows the ridiculous codes which are completely useless to anyone who does not work for Celebrity (probably some of the their staff have problems too).

Andy, do you know why they cannot just use clear codes for OBC such as Early Booking OBC

Miami OBC

etc.

Andy,

Are you referring to the Invoice from the TA? That is where I see the OBC from Celebrity and the TA.

Thanks,

Phil

Hi Phil,

The specific document I'm referring to shows "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" at the top. This document is from Celebrity, though your TA will need to request it.

I always call the Captains Club and ask them to confirm that the OBC is in my record. Just call, give them your reservation no and they can tell you if the OBC is there. And, as Andy said, your Booking Confirmation (the one from Celebrity that has the Celebrity logo at the top) will list OBC in the "Booking Charges" section.

We had this problem, because of all the stupid codes they use it is impossible to work out exactly what is listed.

In the end Celebrity UK sent me an email copy of the OBC list which they hold on their files. This still shows the ridiculous codes which are completely useless to anyone who does not work for Celebrity (probably some of the their staff have problems too).

Andy, do you know why they cannot just use clear codes for OBC such as Early Booking OBC

Miami OBC

etc.

Hi Shoreham,

You are so right about this, and I've mentioned it to Celebrity on many occasions.

My guess is, Celebrity is using technology/programming that's outdated. It would be a heck of a lot easier if the document displayed (as examples) "123 Go Beverage Package" or "$100 Non-Refundable Onboard Credit". Additionally, all of this information should automatically link to the Guest's online booking information. As of now, it's pretty much hit & miss, as to what displays and what does not.

If the above were implemented, it would save their reservations/captains club associates countless hours of unnecessary research, while creating a vastly improved experience for their guests. It's long overdue.

Hi Ken,

I hope this helps !

I called and they emailed it right out to me. That was exactly what I was looking for. Somehow I managed to get a bunch of OBC for my next cruise so I wanted to be sure it was documented someplace. Thanks again. :)

Archived