Help pls, GS 1256 Freedom Class, is it under the hot tub ?

I checked on of my favorite website that lists the worst and best cabins on cruiseships, and your cabin has no disadvantages mentioned. The hot tub one deck above, but not directly over your cabin, is cantilevered out over the side of the ship and is angled at the bottom, which allows for ample sunlight on your balcony.

You'll love the Freedom...so much to do and enjoy! Have a great cruise!

I checked on of my favorite website that lists the worst and best cabins on cruiseships, and your cabin has no disadvantages mentioned. The hot tub one deck above, but not directly over your cabin, is cantilevered out over the side of the ship and is angled at the bottom, which allows for ample sunlight on your balcony.

You'll love the Freedom...so much to do and enjoy! Have a great cruise!

Thank you :-) Still working on DH but was concerned about that cabin - so now I will go back to going on and on and on until he gives in ;)

Jeannie - because of posting restrictions here on CC., I can't post the name of the website I use to check on various cabins I may book. But you can do a search using "best and worst cruise ship cabins" and "Freedom of the Seas" and find the site I use or another site which provides the same info.

When are you looking to sail? I'll be onboard the Freedom Sept. 8 for its 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise. Come join us! You can tell your husband you just received a personal invitation and just can't refuse! :D:D

Jeannie - because of posting restrictions here on CC., I can't post the name of the website I use to check on various cabins I may book. But you can do a search using "best and worst cruise ship cabins" and "Freedom of the Seas" and find the site I use or another site which provides the same info.

When are you looking to sail? I'll be onboard the Freedom Sept. 8 for its 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise. Come join us! You can tell your husband you just received a personal invitation and just can't refuse! :D:D

lol, thanks for this :) I'll try & find the site...we dont want to upset the 'posting police' !!

we are on Freedom on a B2B on 1st & 8th Dec - so I am just being greedy ...greedy is good tho ;)

Archived