carnival letter about a free gift

musicmansmom

i know this has been talked about before but i did a search and nothing came up. today i got a letter from carnival saying on my next cruise i would receive a free gift. can someone tell what they have been offered? i like to get things for the cruise and cabin before hand and i dont want to duplicate an item

by the way, i called the bon voyage dept. they said '' there is no deadline on the offer''. i was very glad to hear that.

any postings will be appriciated.

When I called they never asked me anything,just said something would be waiting in my room. 8 day cruise and the second to last day there was a $15 photo credit coupon,after I had already bought my pictures. They wouldn't credit my sign and sail so I ended up buying another picture.

Laura

Our free gift was a fruit basket! In the suites, we were given a free "perfume sampler". Similar to the freebies you receive when you spend a certain amount of money purchasing perfume/cologne in a department store. Four different 1 oz cologne samples in a white 'leather' cosmetic bag.

Sometimes you are lucky enough to get someone that will read the whole list of gifts to you and let you choose. That's what happened to me. :D Here are some of the things I remember:

Bottle of wine

room decorations

fruit basket

photo coupons

drink coupons (that's what I picked ;))

soda coupons

I know there was more, but I can't remember the rest. Regardless of what you get, it is a gift and is free, so enjoy it! :cool:

thanks everybody for letting me know what i might get too pick from. i will still go for the wine if i can. nothing better than a nice glass in the cabin while i am getting ready to go to dinner or setting on the balcony before bed :) .

thanks everybody for letting me know what i might get too pick from. i will still go for the wine if i can. nothing better than a nice glass in the cabin while i am getting ready to go to dinner or setting on the balcony before bed :) .

:) sign46.gif Are these letters something new Carnival is doing? Or did something happen during your cruise that they are giving you a free gift???

bsan

when i got home i went to the carnival site and emailed them about what a great time i had on the spirit again for the alaska cruise and what a wonderful time i had because of the crew and service. i did this the first time i took this cruise but no letter came. i wonder if it is a '' luck of the draw '' thing, but i am glad i got one :D . i hope more past passengers do also.

bsan

when i got home i went to the carnival site and emailed them about what a great time i had on the spirit again for the alaska cruise and what a wonderful time i had because of the crew and service. i did this the first time i took this cruise but no letter came. i wonder if it is a '' luck of the draw '' thing, but i am glad i got one :D . i hope more past passengers do also.

I guess am going to have to write a nice letter... ;)

LOL

I put photo coupons as my first choice and that is what I got. We applied it to two of of $6.99 pictures.

As far as Bon Voyage gifts, I ordered myself and my daughters a night shirt which was was too big. My one daughter kept hers but they allowed us to switch products on the ship. You have to go to the Bon Voyage store though. I may have lost a dollar or so but that's okay. We got something that fit. Got my husband the golf shirt and that fit and he has worn it a couple times so far.

Archived