Adventure of the Seas/Other options

Thank you so much! I may have to jump on it soon so we don't miss out on a aft JR suite! We can get one for around $1700 a person for march next year.

If you can't score one of the aft JS's, try for 1388 or 1688 which are D1's but are almost as large as the JS's (minus the walk-in closet and bathtub).

IMG_5821.jpg

IMG_5822.jpg

IMG_5819.jpg

IMG_5827.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

7394 and 7392 are a bit obstructed! You have to look through the superstructure, shown below...

194275795_uFThs-S.jpg

Hmm.. so many decisions. Lol. The deck 10 ones are already gone, and I don't know how I feel about the obstructed views on deck 6 and 7

Hmm.. so many decisions. Lol. The deck 10 ones are already gone, and I don't know how I feel about the obstructed views on deck 6 and 7

I know, it is a very tough decision! Deck 7 aft JS is definitely better than deck 6. But, perhaps you got the best advice on your other thread...Book the deck 7 aft JS and keep watching to grab the deck 10 aft js if it becomes available over the next year. You'd be surprised how many times those primo aft cabins do pop up! You have to be watching for them though! ;) Also, if after you book the deck 7 aft js, you decide you'd rather switch to a regular side JS, that will be easy to do! But it won't be as easy to go the other direction! ;)

We stayed in AFT JS and loved it. BUT you will not get much sun if any which was perfect for us. The obstruction really did not bother us at all and watching the wake of the ship is mesmerizing. Good luck in your decision.

colesc15, 1694 is currently available on Adventure for March 2, 2014! If it is not showing up online, CALL and request it! ;-)

Ahh I see that now! Now it's even tougher! Lol. I considered being in just a regular balcony and saving ~1000 dollars since it's a cruise more for ports.. But now I really don't know!

Ahh I see that now! Now it's even tougher! Lol. I considered being in just a regular balcony and saving ~1000 dollars since it's a cruise more for ports.. But now I really don't know!

I would go ahead and book it, then if you change your mind along the way you can always downgrade to a regular balcony, but you may not get the chance to UPGRADE to this deck 10 aft JS again!

I would go ahead and book it, then if you change your mind along the way you can always downgrade to a regular balcony, but you may not get the chance to UPGRADE to this deck 10 aft JS again!

I think I may tomorrow :) Thank you again! All I have to worry about then is the noise from the area above the cabin, and the ship going to dry dock right after this sailing and starting work during our cruise! ;)

I think I may tomorrow :) Thank you again! All I have to worry about then is the noise from the area above the cabin, and the ship going to dry dock right after this sailing and starting work during our cruise! ;)

No worries about the noise above! It is a carpeted area that is only open during the day and into the evening. No late night noise issues from up there! I would not worry about the dry-dock either! There is ALWAYS work going on during a cruise! Carpets are always being replaced. Things are always being painted. Not JUST during dry-dock! I bet you won't even notice that things are going on! :D

Archived