Balcony Discount on B2Bs

I'm trying to help my folks out and figure out this whole balcony discount thing. One question I can't find the answer to is this:

If they booked a Caribbean B2B, does it count as two 7-night cruises with a balcony discount for each ($125 x 2), or does it count as a 14 night cruise with one balcony discount ($225)?

Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to help my folks out and figure out this whole balcony discount thing. One question I can't find the answer to is this:

If they booked a Caribbean B2B, does it count as two 7-night cruises with a balcony discount for each ($125 x 2), or does it count as a 14 night cruise with one balcony discount ($225)?

Thanks in advance!

2 separate 7 night cruises. I they are entitled to any other benefits such as Crown and Anchor coupons, amenities, etc, they will get 2 sets for the B2B. If they want to bring wine on board, they can bring 2 bottles for each leg of the B2B.

M

Thanks in advance!

They are 2 seven night cruises that you have just chosen to book back to back. You would get the 7-night balcony discount for each cruise.

Each cruise is treated separately. so 2 balcony discounts. At the end of the first cruise the seapass account is settled and a new card issued. Usually a b2b meeting is held before the end of the first cruise giving all the necessary information.

Pete

Archived