Tickets on Epic and E-Docs

RedLightVegas

First off, thanks for all the help I've gotten from this board so far. I've asked a ton of questions since I've never cruised NCL before.

I've reserved seats for BMG on the Epic. To get into the show will I need an actual ticket and if so, do I get these at the box office on board?

Also, with E-Docs. When I got to ncl . com / edocs and log in it says my documents are not ready. Is that because I haven't input my pre-check in info?

See below

First off, thanks for all the help I've gotten from this board so far. I've asked a ton of questions since I've never cruised NCL before.

I've reserved seats for BMG on the Epic. To get into the show will I need an actual ticket and if so, do I get these at the box office on board?

No actual ticket needed. They just scan your room key

Also, with E-Docs. When I got to ncl . com / edocs and log in it says my documents are not ready. Is that because I haven't input my pre-check in info?

Yes. Your docs will not be available to print until you complete all of the information required.

No tickets. They will scan your Sail and Sign card. If you end up not going to your reserved time, you will just join the standby line.

Archived