Air France Lounges CDG

cwistyred

We have a long layover at Charles De Gaulle. We have not flown through this airport before. We are flying into CDG on Delta, but have business class seats on our connecting flight on Air France into Rome. Will we have access to any of the lounges there? We also have a Platinum Amex Card, which seems to matter for some things.

Thanks for any tips.

A complete overview of the AF lounge situation can be found HERE.

You don't specify your routing or class for your international flight, nor if you have any status with SkyTeam. That may affect lounge access for other parts of your trip.

My own rough guess is that you can use any of the AF lounges at CDG due to your business class flight from CDG to FCO. I would recommend the lounges in T2E - newest of them all. You can also find AF lounges airside in T2F1, T2F2 and T2G. There are landside lounges in T2C and T2D.

If you have business tickets across the pond, you will be able to use the DL Sky Club at various cities.

you don't say how long your layover is, either. you may need every second to make your flight. CGD is notoriusly bad for connections.
Yep...we hear that regularly about connecting through Changde, China.

I'm sure that Air Namibia doesn't fly there though.....

:D

Actually, with the expansion of T2E (two extra concourses) and the consolidation of Schengen flights into T2F and the removal of many of the remote parking stands, connections at CDG have gotten much better than what you might have experienced 5-10 years ago. Signage is vastly improved, which I think is a result of the merger with KLM and the great AMS signage.

There can still be some long walks at CDG but it's not the horror story it once was. Now it's merely scary......;)

Archived