Best spot to set up camp in labadee

TMWOOD1012

ya mean like this

lab5.jpg

a few yards farther back from the water than most, but under a group of trees. About 25 yards from the food and a bar. We faced the zip line and could watch them passing over the beach, the 'practice zip' was behind us to the left in this picture. Bathroom was about 20 yards away.

Best? I dunno but it was quiet, there was shade and did not have to go far for libation or food.

• 7 months later...

I would guess that it was Nellie's Beach. There are a lot of areas of shade to set up camp. Columbus Cove has shady areas too. The map makes Labadee look huge but it really isn't. Everything is within walking distance. The walk off the ship, down the pier is the longest part. Once you are on the island, find the sidewalks and just start looking for your spot in paradise.

which beach was this? You looked way too relaxed. I'm envious!

I would guess that it was Nellie's Beach. There are a lot of areas of shade to set up camp. Columbus Cove has shady areas too. The map makes Labadee look huge but it really isn't. Everything is within walking distance. The walk off the ship, down the pier is the longest part. Once you are on the island, find the sidewalks and just start looking for your spot in paradise.

It's likely Adreniline Beach since they said they can see the Ziplines, and that the training zipline was behind them. Nellies is not that near the ZipLines.

Archived