Cruise Compass Independence Spanish Med

Hi, Can anyone help me with a copy of a past cruise compass for IOS spanish med? We are cruising 29 June 13 and would like an idea of the daily schedule/formal nights etc. Many thanks

I found a website with the cruise compass from last year`s Med itinerary but this site has blocked it out. If you Google "cruise compass mediterranean 2012", it comes up Royal Caribbean blog. Find the IOS, and it gives the cruise compasses for the whole trip (22 Sept 2012). Hope this helps.

PS We are booked on the same cruise ! :-)

Many thanks - I've had a look at the website and there's a lot of useful information. I did notice that the itinerary was a bit different though.

So if anyone can help with IOS spanish med (Southampton, Vigo, Lisbon,Gibraltar,Valencia,Barcelona,Palma,Ibiza,Seville) cruise compass that would be great. Or maybe it's new for this year, if so, we'll just look forward to joining you on the June cruise:)

Many thanks - I've had a look at the website and there's a lot of useful information. I did notice that the itinerary was a bit different though.

So if anyone can help with IOS spanish med (Southampton, Vigo, Lisbon,Gibraltar,Valencia,Barcelona,Palma,Ibiza,Seville) cruise compass that would be great. Or maybe it's new for this year, if so, we'll just look forward to joining you on the June cruise:)

The cruise compass will be nearly identical for the 14 night cruises on Independence.

Archived