I'm loving the new sale!

Leo's Rule

You are not kidding! We got more than $500 back for the 8/31 cruise, which just made the end of August deadline. :D Just called my friends who are coming with us and now they are on the phone with Carnival getting their price drops. From what I can tell, my buddy and his wife will get at least $400 total back for their cove balcony. And that's assuming they have been up to date with the last price drop.

We've always booked early saver and never actually looked into it. I keep seeing people saying they got $600 in OBC, or even $1000. That sounds crazy to me. What prices are you paying that you get that much back? I don't think we've spent more than $1500 for the two of us on a balcony room, so obviously I don't see us getting $500 back. We're booked on the Dream in September, so this sale doesn't apply to us.

Same here. I would rarely pay more than $1000 pp for a Carnival cruise anyway to begin with so never got anything substantial back ... until today. This is a first time. Never saw sales like this. Whoever who said the recent event would mean even lower Carnival prices got it right!

Definitely go check.

i didnt book early saver for my cruise and my rate dropped 120..no credit for me since i already submitted final payment

If you didn't book ES and are past final payment, you should still be able to upgrade to a higher category, right? Unless I missed some new policy, which is entirely possible.

My cruise rate dropped $140! :D Too bad it's only for cruises through August 2013. I wish they had extended it for all of 2013.

Don't forget to check for price drops all!

Thanks AGAIN for the heads up on price reductions!!

On the phone now, but if I have it correct, I'm about to save $260.

Woo Hoo!!! :)

Wish I wasnt cruising in the middle of summer! My price hasnt moved hardly at all! Have to work around the kids school schedule! One day I too will be on here saying I just saved X amount of dollars!! lol :D

We have 4 balcony cabins for a July sailing on the Dream two doubles and two quads. Since we booked on Thanksgiving the doubles have come down $460 each and the quads have come down $680 each, which just means they were priced too high to begin with. LOL. Still excited. Although some of the group is leery about going. I told them to suck it up! we are all going and will have fun...or else. :D

Since my category is sold out I put in for the 8a price which will give me a whopping $20 credit.

It really frosts my socks because the cat 6s below my category dropped almost 300 pp.

I imagine with the number of requests submitted I'll here from hem some months after my cruise.

Wow! You really did have a huge savings! I'm doing a 7 day out of San Juan...I can't be gone for 14 days from work; well' date=' I could, but it's possible some of my October cruise or my February cruise would be leave without pay. I like to keep something in the bank.[/quote']

My Mom, wife, sister and I all work for the public schools, so the only affordable cruise of the summer in the Northeast is Canada. We love Canada.

I submitted my forms this morning and for two cabins we should be getting $340 in OBC. Up until now my prices hadn't gone down since my final payment so I figured it wasn't going to happen. Very excited now!

Not a new cruiser but have noticed that my price dropped by almost $200 per person on my April cruise. I don't remember if I booked early saver and final payment has been made. Also booked online so no TA or PVP. Is there someone I can contact to see if I can get the price drop? Or can someone tell me where to submit a form? Or am I out of luck? Thanks for any and all help.

I am so excited !!!!!

I was in a 8A balcony on the Upper Deck

I just upgraded to a 8N Aft Extended Balcony on the Vista Deck

PLUS we got a total of $380.00 off our final payment.

Now that is a SALE!!!!!!!

Ship is the Breeze for a June cruise, I can't believe it

Sailing on the 4th of May on the Dream and was told since I was paid in full I would have to pay 50% cancellation fee. While I would save $400 by a rebooking, i would be out $459. Has anyone else gotten this answer? She said since I did Spring into Summer I wasnt eligible. Doesnt make sense

Not a new cruiser but have noticed that my price dropped by almost $200 per person on my April cruise. I don't remember if I booked early saver and final payment has been made. Also booked online so no TA or PVP. Is there someone I can contact to see if I can get the price drop? Or can someone tell me where to submit a form? Or am I out of luck? Thanks for any and all help.

We also booked online and don't have a PVP, so we just called the 1 800 number and they helped us out! Be sure to select the option for booking a new cruise or you will be on hold forever. They were really helpful to us. Good luck!

We've always booked early saver and never actually looked into it. I keep seeing people saying they got $600 in OBC, or even $1000. That sounds crazy to me. What prices are you paying that you get that much back? I don't think we've spent more than $1500 for the two of us on a balcony room, so obviously I don't see us getting $500 back. We're booked on the Dream in September, so this sale doesn't apply to us.

It could happen! We booked for Sept. also with a balcony and a little of 1500 total. With the Spring into Savings sale last week, I submitted the form for the 200pp OBC and was approved for 400 OBC so there's hope!

WOW, I am glad to hear people are getting such good deals. For cruises from Long Beach there are no deals. Prices are still at around $300+ for a 3 or 4 day cruise, and $650 for a one week, and that is for an inside cabin. When I see all the $189 cruises from Florida I am very envious of all of those close to Florida.

Archived