Recent Summit Passangers!

JH1002

I have two questions:

1) With the classic drink program it is my understanding it does not cover the Martini Bar Drinks, were you able to obtain a smaller version or pay the difference?

2) Were there any discounts at Qsine's offered during the cruise?

THANK YOU!!!:)

We were on the Summit last week. I can't comment on the martini bar as DH had the premium package but there were several discounts for q-sine. They were offering discounts on the first night as well as the second formal night (we had qsine reservations for the Monday and this offer was made to us at that time). On another night they had someone in Cellar Masters offering a discount if you dined in qsine that night (this was during a night when there was a longer wait for select dining in the MDR). I can't remember the exact price being offered but I believe it was around $25-30.

Originally Posted by Superweezie viewpost.gif

ILgirl, we were advised to do Qsine after muster at 8:30 so we wouldn't be interrupted. When we got there, there were people finishing up their dinner. My understanding was they had to leave, attend muster at 7:45 then came back for dessert. We were offered the 2 for 1 as well for the first night.

We had recieved an email for 20% off on specialty dining on the 1st night. My husband wanted to try QSine, so we had purchased this and booked a 6 pm reservation. (Note: This is done as a $40 upfront charge with a 20% credit issued after usage ... so you don't get the discount then change the night ... my theory.)

When we boarded, we found a table advertising specialty dining to advise them of my low-sodium requirements in QSine. Not only did he take this info down, but he advised that QSine would be open at 5:30 pm due to the muster, so we moved our time. As the muster drill approached, we were right on target for finishing our dinner in the nick of time ....

However, as we were checking out, they came back to tell us that Aquaclass passengers were being offered 50% for the first night. They asked if we wanted to forego this prepaid reservation to get the 50% off deal, and use the prepaid later in the cruise -- which we did. We were very late to the muster drill!!!!!

And we enjoyed a 2nd dinner in QSine later in the cruise ......

I have two questions:

2) Were there any discounts at Qsine's offered during the cruise?

We were walking in for our select dining time at the MDR the final night when we were approached by a staff member with an I-Pad.

He offered us 2 for 1 for Qsine on that final night. After a quick discussion we turned down the offer.

Seems specialty restaurants are a harder sell the first and last night of most cruises.

Archived