Obsessed!

Sumar76

Sumar

We're doing 10 day eastern caribbean ... but not til Nov 29th. Seems like such a long way away...:(

But like so many others, I love the planning. Gives me something to do during these cold snowy Michigan days.

Yes it does seem like a long time. But lots of time to dream about it.

I see you sailed on both Princess and RRCI? I was on RRCI once, and it was fine but I think I just got into the Princess groove. But would sail on another line if the itinerary was what I wanted.

Yes it does seem like a long time. But lots of time to dream about it.

I see you sailed on both Princess and RRCI? I was on RRCI once, and it was fine but I think I just got into the Princess groove. But would sail on another line if the itinerary was what I wanted.

Our two RCCL cruises were with our sons & and daughter in laws.. and then with our sons, daughter in laws and 3 grand kids... I think RCCL has more to offer for younger people (flow rider, ice rink, rock climbing wall, and H2O zone)... Princess and the itineraries we pick are more for the "mature" crowd.... :D.

We fly out from NYC on July 23th to anchorage and sail from Whittier on the 29th.

We also fly to Anchorage on July 23rd (from Toronto)...although we aren't doing a land portion, straight to Whittier to board Coral for S/B the next day!

We haven't done many cruises, but Alaska and Tahiti are two of them. What beautiful scenery you will enjoy. We had the pleasure of seeing Tahitit on the Tahitian Princess, which I think is now the Ocean Princess. only 600 or so,passengers. We did Moorea for a week before, which was Amazing.

Alaska was really cool. Such gorgeous mountains and we snorkeled in Skagway. Did the railway up to Denali, then train to Fairbanks. It was wonderful. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. We will help,each other get through the wait. Grams98

Where you going in alaska - have you been before? I got cheap tix from princess air so probably staying one less day than I really wanted to -- but I hope we'll be back!

We fly into anchorage, stay 1 night , go to McKinley the next day for 1 night and to Denali for 2 nights. Then the train from Denali to Whittier to board the ship.

We had been to Alaska years ago and did a week of land after our Northbound cruise. We went up to Kotzabue then , which is north of the artic circle and Fairbanks. We had a great time then and had our two young adult sons with us.

They did a helicopter tour, which was not as expensive as it is now.

I stayed on the ground :)

Archived