Obsessed!

Sumar76

Have not been on a cruise since Tahiti in 2010.

We have a cruise booked for this May to Alaska...have been there before but not for awhile and it is one of our favorite places.

I have become completely obsessed with the whole cruise critic/ cruise " thing".

Cannot tell you how many times a day I log on to see if there's anything new.

I have about 7 weeks till I go....do you think I'll last till them????:rolleyes:

Have not been on a cruise since Tahiti in 2010.

We have a cruise booked for this May to Alaska...have been there before but not for awhile and it is one of our favorite places.

I have become completely obsessed with the whole cruise critic/ cruise " thing".

Cannot tell you how many times a day I log on to see if there's anything new.

I have about 7 weeks till I go....do you think I'll last till them????:rolleyes:

Ha! I know how you feel! At least may is soonish - my first cruise is July 29 (my birthday) in alaska. At least I have 5 days before the cruise to plan and 3 nights after!

Rachelfran... What a great first cruise! Where do sail out of?

Kenswing...Tahiti was absolutely beautiful. What a way to see Tahiti!

Ceber...definately, by the time I go I feel it's almost over!

Gcvt...12 step minimum.. Maybe 13 step for cruising.

Blazerjan.. See you are booked. Where are you going?

I'm so happy to know about you all!!! I have driven my hubby so nuts that now I have to sneak around...:eek: It's hard standing in closets with the laptop teetering on the vacuum handle :(. We went to Antarcticia in Jan and I had the driver arranged to pick us up from the airport in Buenos Aires in Sept. Then I worried that he'd forget because it was so early that i emailed him all the time. He's probably changed his email by now :cool: and all my contacts have changed their phone numbers:mad:. it feels good getting this all out in the open ;)

Rachelfran... What a great first cruise! Where do sail out of?

Kenswing...Tahiti was absolutely beautiful. What a way to see Tahiti!

Ceber...definately, by the time I go I feel it's almost over!

Gcvt...12 step minimum.. Maybe 13 step for cruising.

Blazerjan.. See you are booked. Where are you going?

We fly out from NYC on July 23th to anchorage and sail from Whittier on the 29th.

Very excited!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My DH and I are rather new to cruising. Last cruise was 5 years ago and at that time I did not know about Cruise Critic. Now with our very long cruise coming up I get on here to read at least twice a day whether it is the news section, Princess or one of the other many interesting subjects for cruisers. I am addicted to reading on here..I find it educational, interesting and hopefully something amusing to make me giggle quietly as my DH says, "You are on CC again?" :rolleyes:

We fly out from NYC on July 23th to anchorage and sail from Whittier on the 29th.

Very excited!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are from the NY area also( long island) Flying in Anchorge for a southbound trip also!

I'm so happy to know about you all!!! I have driven my hubby so nuts that now I have to sneak around...:eek: It's hard standing in closets with the laptop teetering on the vacuum handle :(. We went to Antarcticia in Jan and I had the driver arranged to pick us up from the airport in Buenos Aires in Sept. Then I worried that he'd forget because it was so early that i emailed him all the time. He's probably changed his email by now :cool: and all my contacts have changed their phone numbers:mad:. it feels good getting this all out in the open ;)

Ceba... We went to Antarctica five years ago.. Loved it!

That's why I was so happy to go back to Alaska this time. Just love the snowy mountains, Icy waters... Whales...

Oh wow! What a coincidence! Are you sailing princess to vancouver?

Yes.. We are doing a 4 day land excursion first. Princess Diamond.

We didn't get our air from Princess and had to change our flights once already. Not a big deal. We usually like to get in a day early but can't this time.. But not too concerned as we are starting on land.

Yes.. We are doing a 4 day land excursion first. Princess Diamond.

We didn't get our air from Princess and had to change our flights once already. Not a big deal. We usually like to get in a day early but can't this time.. But not too concerned as we are starting on land.

Where you going in alaska - have you been before? I got cheap tix from princess air so probably staying one less day than I really wanted to -- but I hope we'll be back!

This is a good addiction which so many of us have. me included. Our next cruise is the Wine Coastal and then with one day inbetween we will do Alaska and the Tracy Arm. So it is about 7 weeks to wait.

Good for you...sounds like alot of fun! Where will you stay the inbetween day?

My DH and I are rather new to cruising. Last cruise was 5 years ago and at that time I did not know about Cruise Critic. Now with our very long cruise coming up I get on here to read at least twice a day whether it is the news section, Princess or one of the other many interesting subjects for cruisers. I am addicted to reading on here..I find it educational, interesting and hopefully something amusing to make me giggle quietly as my DH says, "You are on CC again?" :rolleyes:

:DKnow what you mean...I even go into the section for New Cruisers and read the posts there..and this will be our 10th cruise.

Next I'll be going over to RCCL, Carnival and Celebrity boards...

you'd think I didn't have a life!

Archived