pre-cruise hotel land package

Anna201213

No they will schedule your air accordingly.

Thank you very much for your reply. I know that we pay more money when we book an hotel with Regent than if I book by myself but I could say that at least I would not have to pay for an air deviation

Thank you very much for your reply. I know that we pay more money when we book an hotel with Regent than if I book by myself but I could say that at least I would not have to pay for an air deviation

You won't have to pay deviation fee if you travel according to Regent's schedule, however, you will have to pay the fee if you want to arrive a day early, which I strongly recommend.

If the pre hotel is booked thru Regent, and yes you do pay more, its a per person rate, not a per room rate, then they schedule accordingly, and if you wanted additional days and booked them thru Regent again they schedule accordingly, and I agree with Threechicks you should arrive at least one day early to allow for any delays, baggage delays, etc and to just have a night to recover from the jet lag.

However, I should have also mentioned that if you want to customize your air such as particular airline, schedule, flights, etc, from the schedule Regent chooses, then you will have to pay the fee. The good news in doing that is that they can confirm your air 270 days out, whereas if you just take the air as they schedule it, you don't get your air itinerary until about 70 days out.

If the pre hotel is booked thru Regent, and yes you do pay more, its a per person rate, not a per room rate, then they schedule accordingly, and if you wanted additional days and booked them thru Regent again they schedule accordingly, and I agree with Threechicks you should arrive at least one day early to allow for any delays, baggage delays, etc and to just have a night to recover from the jet lag.

However, I should have also mentioned that if you want to customize your air such as particular airline, schedule, flights, etc, from the schedule Regent chooses, then you will have to pay the fee. The good news in doing that is that they can confirm your air 270 days out, whereas if you just take the air as they schedule it, you don't get your air itinerary until about 70 days out.

But I presume I will lost the free ground transfers if I made my own arrangement?

Anna201213 - If you book your own hotel but use Regent air then you wold pay the deviation fee and lose the transfers. You would get a hotel non use credit which for 2013 is $300 per person. There should be one included hotel night for 2013 if you are cruising this year, so using their air and the one night they include would also include all the transfers, and using the schedule they choose, would not cost you any deviation fee.

Archived