Cruise Ship reborn TV Show

LonghornMike

I have some photos in my second link below that I took on her last month. Will be taking more in a couple of weeks. It's still hard to believe what they did in three weeks. I just wonder if they are over in Rotterdam filming the Enchantments stretch? That would be cool to see also.

I would agree that I have not seen any Cruise line commercials here in Houston, but then again with Tivo, I don't see many commercials at all!!

Not true. I, who do not have Tivo, see them every so often for RCCL. I don't remember seeing any recently for Carnival however :)

I thought it interesting that the main lounge now looks like all of the Carnival main lounges.

Actually the main show lounge looks nothing like a Carnival ship either in design or decor. It now resembles their Voyager class on the lower level. Upper level did not change much other than new seating.

Any time I see any program about ANY cruise ship, I want to sail on her!! When I saw Cruise Week on the Travel channel, I even wanted to do a Disney Cruise (for about 20 minutes!!)

...but I caught some of that Sovereign make-over and I must say that by the time the show was over, I was longing to be on that ship...even though RCCL (or RCI...whatever it is :eek: ) hasn't been ' at the top of my list'...actually, it's been at the bottom.....nevertheless....the RCI people were very smart to have that make-over filmed for TV..because I'll bet they get quite a few bookings out of it.

The ship does look magnificent now.

Oh, who am I kidding?...all ships look good to me, I'm an addict :D

Archived