Cruise Ship reborn TV Show

LonghornMike

Anyone else see the show on the Learning Channel about the all the updates they made to the Sovereign of the Seas while it was in dry dock? I thought it was a cool program no matter what cruise line you prefer. Anyone who is interested in seeing the last 3 episodes ( there are 5 total) can see them back to back starting tonight at 7:00 central (At least that is when it is being played here in Houston)

Not sure if the commercials are the same on each cable network, but anyone else find it funny that each break pretty much during the show there is a Carnival commercial, I've yet to see one RCL during the show.

A friend of mine who works for RCL said that RCL was using the show as an "info-mercial" of sorts. They were trying to show off some of the upgrades they are making to the older ships in their fleet.

So RCI is paying for the network for the show.

And it was the first episode so I got hooked, watched both of the first episodes in a row. Pretty interesting. Also found the one Bravo, Bravo, Bravo funny... the CPT is talking about safety and low and behold... a fire...:eek:

the CPT is talking about safety and low and behold... a fire...:eek:

Great timing. Almost as if they scripted it that way.

I work at WHYY-TV so that's why I am very spectable. (is that the right spelling or word?)

Gordon you must not watch a lot of TV because both Carnival and RCI have about three different ones each.

I think he meant during the broadcast of tonight's episode. Carnival did run several commercials during the re-broadcast during the week.

I think he meant during the broadcast of tonight's episode. Carnival did run several commercials during the re-broadcast during the week.

That's what I was referring to. I just saw a RCI commercial. I guess Carnival is running them in just certain markets as I saw none last week either during this show.

I haven't seen a cruiseline commercial tonight at all, but I may have been in my office typing here on CC during them. I can usually hear the music and know which ones they are though. Maybe they are only running them in certain regions.

I've only seen RCI commercials, during Trading spaces & Trading Spaces family. All I keep getting is that "Mike hasn't seen his wife since she weighed 240 pounds. she now weights 139" commericals constantly. Last week it was the dad jumping out of the box.

Archived