Oasis - When to make reservations

I've been reading a lot about how necessary it is to make reservations for dining and entertainment on the Oasis. I guess this is a dumb question - but I don't feel like reading through tons of information, when I know someone here will have the answer. Can you make reservations any time after you've booked your cruise or do you have to wait until 90 days out or so? Thanks in advance.

I've been reading a lot about how necessary it is to make reservations for dining and entertainment on the Oasis. I guess this is a dumb question - but I don't feel like reading through tons of information, when I know someone here will have the answer. Can you make reservations any time after you've booked your cruise or do you have to wait until 90 days out or so? Thanks in advance.

Reservations for shows can open up at 90 days out, as ours did, a bit sooner or later. Once you log into your reservation on the RC website, after you log in at the top you will see "before you board", once you hit that link you will see, "precruise planner". When you hit that link you will see a list and one is to" reserve entertainment". Once you hit that link, it will say reservations are not open for your sailing yet, or you will be able to reserve. If you are active on your roll call, someone will post once the options is open. See them all, they are great! :)

We are just inside 60 days out for our cruise in May - and reservations have not yet opened up for shows. The dinner reservations however opened up about 2 weeks ago.

Seems kind of random as to what the time frame is.

Ann

Reservations for shows can open up at 90 days out, as ours did, a bit sooner or later. Once you log into your reservation on the RC website, after you log in at the top you will see "before you board", once you hit that link you will see, "precruise planner". When you hit that link you will see a list and one is to" reserve entertainment". Once you hit that link, it will say reservations are not open for your sailing yet, or you will be able to reserve. If you are active on your roll call, someone will post once the options is open. See them all, they are great! :)

Thank you for all the information! We're absolutely going to see all the entertainment!

It appears that most of the April Oasis sailings' entertainment reservations opened up on Feb 22, so I am hoping that the May sailings open in the next week. or so.

But it has been suggested that they don't open till all the entertainment is booked, so that could contribute to the variation.

bobj

i'm traveling 6/1- and my reservations for entertainment are not open yet, i'm checking everyday. I missed the boat on the specialty dinner reservations as they apparently already opened found that out today, so got a little later than i wanted but still decent times.. now i'm trying to find out how to order a birthday cake/decorations for my husband

i'm traveling 6/1- and my reservations for entertainment are not open yet, i'm checking everyday. I missed the boat on the specialty dinner reservations as they apparently already opened found that out today, so got a little later than i wanted but still decent times.. now i'm trying to find out how to order a birthday cake/decorations for my husband

Here you go

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/home.do

Archived