Who all has been notified after filling out ES form?

mailgirl1978

I wrote in asking for $25.00 pp, and looked at my booking today, and they dropped my price by $110pp. They just adjusted my cruise fare, so I have to pay less on my final payment.

However, I did book originally when they had the reduced deposit, so I only have 1/2 a deposit there, and it looks like I owe the full one.

I filled out the the early saver form Monday morning. Yes, I know they are swamped and the email said to give them 7 days but I'm curious to who has received their OBC and when did u send in the for

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Received mine today. It took 5 days

I only received a confirmation once. One time, the customer care associate applied the price drop on the phone. I then received an email asking which price drop did I want, the one that did not have a form attached to it or the price drop with the form. After I cleared that up, I submitted another price reduction, I got no confirmation. I tried to follow up and was told it could take up to seven days. Oddly enough, within an hour of that call, I got a reduction that was more than I asked for.

So there has been another reduction, I put in the form and have not received a confirmation. So I'll keep checking. I will call on Monday, if I don't see any price drop.

I filled out the the early saver form Monday morning. Yes, I know they are swamped and the email said to give them 7 days but I'm curious to who has received their OBC and when did u send in the form?

I filled out my form on Sat or Sun nite just after midnite and recv notice today.Save about $450 bucks!!!

Paid off my cruise last week and yesterday the rate dropped $330 a person.:D

Called my PVP and she REFUNDED the difference back to my credit card.

All done in under 5 minutes.

That's what happened to me she even though my room is paid off since we are not past the final payment date they are just refunding the difference back to my card.

Hmmmmm....I submitted a form Monday morning as well for our Breeze cruise in May. I received the confirmation email this morning. The email shows the price drop adjustment...but I'm not seeing the OBC anywhere in any of the cruise docs. Cruise manager also shows the reduced price, but not OBC. We're paid in full..that shouldn't make a difference. Maybe delayed. I'll give it rest of today before I call my PVP.

The same thing is happening to me, not showing any OBC but the prices have been adjusted to the price drop - weird

Mine was the same but I just received the email with cabin confirmation and the OBC :D

OK,one question.I booked an aft balcony back in November for our cruise

this May,and if all the aft cabins are booked we are out of luck in getting a price reduction.:confused:

I submitted my ES form Monday morning and got an email back within a few minutes saying they had received it. So far the obc is not showing up anywhere, but in the past it has taken 3-7 days....so I will be patient. Sometimes I never get another email and the obc just shows up on my cruise documents at some point. I waste a lot of time checking :D

I just got my 2nd email and my OBC has been issued. So it took 2.5 days. :D

Submitted the form today at 2:00 for an upgrade to panorama from lido (my category is sold out so I can only upgrade) as it was 90.00 cheaper. Received new cabin confirmation at 2:58 (so 58 min later). They kept me in same lido cabin but reduced what I owed by the 90.00. I wasn't expecting to hear back anything for at least 5 days so was surprised it was so quick.

OK,one question.I booked an aft balcony back in November for our cruise

this May,and if all the aft cabins are booked we are out of luck in getting a price reduction.:confused:

If a higher category is now less than what you paid, you can upgrade or take the OBC. That's for Early Saver. Not sure how that works for the rest of the booking categories.

I submitted a form Monday morning, and hadn't gotten a cabin confirmation email, but logged into Manage My Cruise, and there were changes from yesterday. However, they are all kinds of messed up:

1. It's not the rate I submitted for: they gave me $399pp instead of $369pp

2. The OBC is just plan wrong--it's still showing my OBC from before this drop. If you do the math from "Payment Applied $1611" to "Total $1211," the difference is $400, not the $300 that's showing.

3. I lost my promotional OBC again from an FCC. This has happened with almost every price drop, and my PVP has to get it fixed.

I just sent my PVP an email explaining all of this, along with screen shots of both the price drop and the wacky billing situation. I'd be irritated, but I am confident I'm right, and it'll get worked out. The cruise is nearly sold out following this sale, so there probably won't be any more drops. Leaving in 10 days! :D

I received my confirmation today too and they are still showing the old OBC amount but the price dropped $200. Emailed it to my PVP and she verfied that I will get my full OBC but that the new OBC amount was put in the wrong place. I'm glad it was not just mine that was messed up...

We sent our price drop form to Carnival on Tuesday, and I just got the confirmation email with the new rates - but our OBC hasn't changed! Our cruise is paid in full. Not sure if I should call them or give it a few days to sort itself out...:confused:

I put 3 in yesterday morning, then 3 last night and 3 just today. I am not sure how it works when the price keeps dropping but I still haven't gotten any responses and no change in OBC. I know they are slammed though. I just hope to hear something before the sale ends. Also good to know I can take the OBC when rooms above mine are cheaper since my area is sold out.

I submitted a form on Monday for a $50 price drop for our stateroom. Not much, but at least it's something. Well, I have been checking online just to see if the OBC has been posted to our account since we've already paid in full. To my utter surprise, when I checked today, it's not showing they increased our fare by $70 and there is no OBC to be found. Called my PVP today and he said he has no idea what happened and suggested I fill in another form with today's rate. Today's rate is higher than it was on Monday. We booked ES and I feel we are entitled to the $50 OBC. He said all he can do is forward the issue to his supervisor. I told him I'd give them a few days and call back on Monday. I know they are swamped, but we sail on April 7th so I'd like to get this cleared up soon. Not sure if there are any other avenues I can take to take care of this. I'm so bummed right now.

Sent mine in on Monday for $220 price drop.

Got approved today for $70.00..:confused: I have emails into guest solutions and CCL support. Hopefully they can get this straightened out. I emailed them my screen shots too.

Mine also showed up as a fare reduction - not OBC. After I got the official $70 approval email - OBC is showing up in the right spot...minus the $150 missing OBC that I should have been approved for.:rolleyes:

I received my confirmation today too and they are still showing the old OBC amount but the price dropped $200. Emailed it to my PVP and she verfied that I will get my full OBC but that the new OBC amount was put in the wrong place. I'm glad it was not just mine that was messed up...

My PVP ended up calling me, to say he was working on it, but it wasn't a simple fix. Since I had a good screen shot that included date/time (from my desk top) it was available, he was able to get me the rate I asked for, but said he had to wait on hold listening to their hold music for an hour to get it right. He also got my promotional OBC put back on. He said it would probably be another 3 days or so before before my OBC was showing correctly, just because another office is in charge of that. I figure I'll just keep an eye on it. Only 10 days until I cruise!!!