Who all has been notified after filling out ES form?

mailgirl1978

I filled out the the early saver form Monday morning. Yes, I know they are swamped and the email said to give them 7 days but I'm curious to who has received their OBC and when did u send in the form?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I filled out the the early saver form Monday morning. Yes, I know they are swamped and the email said to give them 7 days but I'm curious to who has received their OBC and when did u send in the form?

My t/a filled out a form for me yesterday around 3pm and hasn't received a confirmation back yet.

Just got a confirmation about 30 minutes ago for a form I submitted Monday morning. But it wasn't for the room I submitted the claim for? Only 1 room was showing a drop at that time.

I just checked our rooms (3) and strangely, I think all 3 have had price reductions. They're down to prices I haven't seen through any mock bookings? ..... haven't checked today.

I'll have to confirm that all 3 rooms have been reduced in a few days when I get back from traveling but at this point Carnival seems to be doing all they can to keep me happy.

It's working.

Edited by fuddrules

I sent one in on the 15th of Mar., received the confirmation e-mail on the 16th and had it approved yesterday ($190.00, woo hoo:D)! I sent another one last night (hopefully for $87.00), received the e-mail today saying volume was heavy, it would take longer, etc., so I'll be patient and wait and see.:)

Heather

Edited by SenatorsFan

Hmmmmm....I submitted a form Monday morning as well for our Breeze cruise in May. I received the confirmation email this morning. The email shows the price drop adjustment...but I'm not seeing the OBC anywhere in any of the cruise docs. Cruise manager also shows the reduced price, but not OBC. We're paid in full..that shouldn't make a difference. Maybe delayed. I'll give it rest of today before I call my PVP.

I submitted a form Monday morning, and hadn't gotten a cabin confirmation email, but logged into Manage My Cruise, and there were changes from yesterday. However, they are all kinds of messed up:

1. It's not the rate I submitted for: they gave me $399pp instead of $369pp

2. The OBC is just plan wrong--it's still showing my OBC from before this drop. If you do the math from "Payment Applied $1611" to "Total $1211," the difference is $400, not the $300 that's showing.

3. I lost my promotional OBC again from an FCC. This has happened with almost every price drop, and my PVP has to get it fixed.

I just sent my PVP an email explaining all of this, along with screen shots of both the price drop and the wacky billing situation. I'd be irritated, but I am confident I'm right, and it'll get worked out. The cruise is nearly sold out following this sale, so there probably won't be any more drops. Leaving in 10 days! :D

Hmmmmm....I submitted a form Monday morning as well for our Breeze cruise in May. I received the confirmation email this morning. The email shows the price drop adjustment...but I'm not seeing the OBC anywhere in any of the cruise docs. Cruise manager also shows the reduced price, but not OBC. We're paid in full..that shouldn't make a difference. Maybe delayed. I'll give it rest of today before I call my PVP.

I submitted mine Monday morning as well. Have not received the confirmation email, but when I checked cruise manager I'm like you - it shows the reduced rate but not the OBC. And only on one of my rooms, not the other. I will give it a few more days before I call if it isn't corrected. I think it is just because they are super busy.

Kim

I submitted my ES form Monday morning and got an email back within a few minutes saying they had received it. So far the obc is not showing up anywhere, but in the past it has taken 3-7 days....so I will be patient. Sometimes I never get another email and the obc just shows up on my cruise documents at some point. I waste a lot of time checking :D

I waste a lot of time checking :D

Me too sister!!!! Haha

Yes, I have read where some do not get an email so I've been checking our documents once an hour (that doesn't sound as crazy as every 15 min right? Bahaha)

I submitted forms for 4 rooms on Monday morning. Got an email confirmation this morning on 1. Looked at all 4 online and, yes, they adjusted them, but only 1 of the 4 was adjusted to the correct price. So frustrating! Do I have to just keep resubmitting the form or is there someone I can call to tell them the screwed up?

Just looked again for the 100th time today and it looks like they have applied it!!!! I can't view my documents from my phone but under "manage my cruise" it shows our new rate :D

Wooooooohooooo that's $260 OBC

So now my dilemma is should I use it towards tips and an excursion or spa access and a drink? Hahha

I sent my request in 1 hour after the sale started. I have not received an approval but I checked online. It shows the new price but my OBC did not change. It remained the same.

I called Carnival and chose the booking a new cruise choice. I only had to wait 10 minutes for someone to answer. The man looked at my booking and said the reason the OBC didn't change is because they are refunding the $120 price drop back to my credit card. He says it should be there in 7 days. So maybe that is what they are doing with the rest of you that found that your onboard credit didn't go up. He said they are doing this for their past guests.

All I can say is they better refund it. I don't see anywhere online that it is being done. If I don't receive it next week I will be calling them again.

Sharon

I submitted one last week for $70, never heard anything . I was going to submit another on Monday for the new PG sale going on (another $310 drop), but saw my account balance prior to has already reflected the new sales price drop.

My guess is, they took my original ES request from last week and just gave me the new price drop to save themselves time. :D I'm certainly not complaining.

I got the official email confirmation last night with the new changes.

I submitted mine Monday morning and just received the confirmation this morning. $840 price drop for June sailing -- OH YEAH! Our OBC from the prior promotion disappeared though. Wonder if they'll give it back if I call??? I don't remember who my PVP is. Any ideas about how I'd find out?

I submitted mine on Monday as well and received my new cabin confirmations (two rooms) this morning. A whole whopping $10 per room (minus $1.24 increase in Govt Taxes/Fees :() So that's $8.76 per cabin. That's one whole drink, but I have to share it :D.

Edited by rudechuck