Crown and Anchor Need Help

:confused: I sailed with RRCL 12 years ago. I was wondering if I was still concidered a Crown and Anchor member? We are thinking about sailing on the Freedom of the Seas in 2007 and was wondering if I would be entitled to the discounts that its members receive. I would appreciate help with answering this question. Thank You.........

For the older sailings, you just need your name, the ship and the cruise date. They only kept records from a certain time period going forward. I had to get mine fixed once as they were missing some old ones from 1992 and back.

I sailed on the Song of America after graduation in the summer of 1983. Dep point was Miami, and as I recall we visited San Juan and the Bahamas. I think there was another port but I can't recall.

Anyways, I'm not sure of the exact date - other than June, probably first or second week.

Will I get credit for this to join? What additional proof do they need? (I really don't have any, it was so long ago!)

I sailed on the Song of America after graduation in the summer of 1983. Dep point was Miami, and as I recall we visited San Juan and the Bahamas. I think there was another port but I can't recall.

Anyways, I'm not sure of the exact date - other than June, probably first or second week.

Will I get credit for this to join? What additional proof do they need? (I really don't have any, it was so long ago!)

They told me I needed to provide proof of the sailing i.e. an old boarding card or embarkation photo with the name of the ship and sailing date. Unfortunately the embarkation photos that I did have had the name of the ship but no sailing dates.

I just sent my letter last week so I don't know what is going to happen but they were missing about five of my cruises which all took place when I was in my teens/early 20's so we shall see what happens. Good Luck!

We sailed 10 years ago and were able to get credit. We were on a ship that no longer is in service so we just provided the date and there was no problem. In fact I registered online and received our cards and welcome packet in the mail a few weeks later.

I sailed in 1991, and ONLY knew the approximate date and ship (the Viking Serenade, it's long gone).

By e-mailing them:

crownandanchor@rccl.com

I got out numbers assigned within 24 hours! They were VERY efficient. I did not need to submit ANY proof. All they needed was the address I had at the time of that sailing and my name.

E-mail them. You'll get your numbers. :)

I was on the Song of America in 1988 and received credit just by calling C&A. I believe they still had it in their records, although I'm not sure. I do know that it was no problem.

I have kept all of our booking numbers since 1991 when we sailed on the Viking Seranade. I keep them because our daughter has always gone with us and since she is not old enough to join the Crown & Anchor club. When she is, I have all of our booking numbers to prove that she was on board.

MIke

Archived